Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Free JDBC driver to access MS Access database from Linux enviroment.

tim@nocomment.com

I'm looking for a free JDBC driver that will allow me to acces a MS
Access database that resides on a Windows server from a JSP
application that resides on a Redhat Linx server.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

Thomas Fritsch

> I'm looking for a free JDBC driver that will allow me to acces a MS
> Access database that resides on a Windows server from a JSP
> application that resides on a Redhat Linux server.
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sounds like RmiJdbc is a solution.
See <http://rmijdbc.objectweb.org>

--