Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Set java.util.logging.config.file via the Preferences API.

Set java.util.logging.config.file via the Preferences API.

Robert Mark Bram

Hi All,

The LogManager api docs say that we can set the

java.util.logging.config.file

property via the Preferences API.

Can anyone show an example of how to do this? Currently I run my app
with an option like the one below, but I would like to move this into
my main method.

-Djava.util.logging.config.file=logging.properties

Rob

How to set print preferences at runtime?? aze ASP .Net 0 10-19-2006 11:32 AM
block the preferences nospam Firefox 0 07-22-2004 09:08 AM
Tabbrowser Preferences vs. Tabbrowser Extensions Colonel Blip Firefox 1 07-13-2004 12:03 AM
All items disappear in Preferences and the window itself appears only once Mandrake Firefox 5 04-29-2004 07:34 PM
Printing preferences in Mozilla - can they be set per page? jeff@dnuk.com Firefox 0 12-17-2003 05:59 PM

Advertisments