Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Clicking sound in the backgound in wondows XP

Clicking sound in the backgound in wondows XP

=?Utf-8?B?SGVzc2lhbg==?=

Clicking sound in the backgound in wondows XP
even when there are no programs running. I Have
tryed Re formating and In stalling windows and the
same proplem happens. It sounds like you are opening a program

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Hessian:
"Clicking sound" as in the Windows sound when you click on something or as
an external interference?
Try to give us more information.
Try opening sound mixer (double click the speaker icon on systray) and
disable all the signal inputs (Mic, Line, whatever you have) and see if that
fixes it.
Once you have pinpointed the source of error a solution might be easier to
find.
Carlos

"Hessian" wrote:

> Clicking sound in the backgound in wondows XP
> even when there are no programs running. I Have
> tryed Re formating and In stalling windows and the
> same proplem happens. It sounds like you are opening a program

=?Utf-8?B?SGVzc2lhbg==?=

You know i pull out the sound card put it in a nother slot no good the odd
thing is it comes and gos i went thought the things you Suggested
know that i think about it it happens when i boot up sometimes to
I think it has to do wit windows sound scheme system

"Carlos" wrote:

> Hessian:
> "Clicking sound" as in the Windows sound when you click on something or as
> an external interference?
> Try to give us more information.
> Try opening sound mixer (double click the speaker icon on systray) and
> disable all the signal inputs (Mic, Line, whatever you have) and see if that
> fixes it.
> Once you have pinpointed the source of error a solution might be easier to
> find.
> Carlos
>
> "Hessian" wrote:
>
> > Clicking sound in the backgound in wondows XP
> > even when there are no programs running. I Have
> > tryed Re formating and In stalling windows and the
> > same proplem happens. It sounds like you are opening a program

John Barnes

Have you tried removing the sound card and using the onboard sound (if
available, as most mobos do now)?
Could be a failing capacitor on the sound card. Also sound drivers also
cause this kind of problem. Are you using XP64?

"Hessian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You know i pull out the sound card put it in a nother slot no good the odd
> thing is it comes and gos i went thought the things you Suggested
> know that i think about it it happens when i boot up sometimes to
> I think it has to do wit windows sound scheme system
>

> "Carlos" wrote:
>
>> Hessian:
>> "Clicking sound" as in the Windows sound when you click on something or
>> as
>> an external interference?
>> Try to give us more information.
>> Try opening sound mixer (double click the speaker icon on systray) and
>> disable all the signal inputs (Mic, Line, whatever you have) and see if
>> that
>> fixes it.
>> Once you have pinpointed the source of error a solution might be easier
>> find.
>> Carlos
>>
>> "Hessian" wrote:
>>
>> > Clicking sound in the backgound in wondows XP
>> > even when there are no programs running. I Have
>> > tryed Re formating and In stalling windows and the
>> > same proplem happens. It sounds like you are opening a program

=?Utf-8?B?SGVzc2lhbg==?=

I Will try that and let know thanks

"John Barnes" wrote:

> Have you tried removing the sound card and using the onboard sound (if
> available, as most mobos do now)?
> Could be a failing capacitor on the sound card. Also sound drivers also
> cause this kind of problem. Are you using XP64?
>
> "Hessian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > You know i pull out the sound card put it in a nother slot no good the odd
> > thing is it comes and gos i went thought the things you Suggested
> > know that i think about it it happens when i boot up sometimes to
> > I think it has to do wit windows sound scheme system
> >

> > "Carlos" wrote:
> >
> >> Hessian:
> >> "Clicking sound" as in the Windows sound when you click on something or
> >> as
> >> an external interference?
> >> Try to give us more information.
> >> Try opening sound mixer (double click the speaker icon on systray) and
> >> disable all the signal inputs (Mic, Line, whatever you have) and see if
> >> that
> >> fixes it.
> >> Once you have pinpointed the source of error a solution might be easier
> >> find.
> >> Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?SGVzc2lhbg==?=

There is some thing Wrong with windows sound scheme so i made my
own no clicking yet only time will tell yhanks for all your help John

"John Barnes" wrote:

> Have you tried removing the sound card and using the onboard sound (if
> available, as most mobos do now)?
> Could be a failing capacitor on the sound card. Also sound drivers also
> cause this kind of problem. Are you using XP64?
>
> "Hessian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > You know i pull out the sound card put it in a nother slot no good the odd
> > thing is it comes and gos i went thought the things you Suggested
> > know that i think about it it happens when i boot up sometimes to
> > I think it has to do wit windows sound scheme system
> >

> > "Carlos" wrote:
> >
> >> Hessian:
> >> "Clicking sound" as in the Windows sound when you click on something or
> >> as
> >> an external interference?
> >> Try to give us more information.
> >> Try opening sound mixer (double click the speaker icon on systray) and
> >> disable all the signal inputs (Mic, Line, whatever you have) and see if
> >> that
> >> fixes it.
> >> Once you have pinpointed the source of error a solution might be easier
> >> find.
> >> Carlos

mikeyhsd

others have reported the same and got results by resetting the sound scheme to windows default.

"mikeyhsd" wrote:

> others have reported the same and got results by resetting the sound scheme to windows default.
>
> Thats what i just did thats a lot John
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>

> "Hessian" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Clicking sound in the backgound in wondows XP
> even when there are no programs running. I Have
> tryed Re formating and In stalling windows and the
> same proplem happens. It sounds like you are opening a program

Textbox backgound color Greg Smith ASP .Net Web Controls 0 02-07-2008 02:21 PM
poi and formating celds with colors (backgound) [Miren] Java 0 01-28-2005 07:39 PM
Hullo :) Property Layer-Backgound-Color doesnt exist! DJS2C HTML 4 01-26-2005 09:49 AM
ghdl on wondows (cygwin) pini VHDL 0 10-25-2004 11:57 AM
RAID on Wondows 2000 Pro Pete Smith Computer Support 6 07-30-2004 12:17 AM

Advertisments