Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE Windows Xp Practice exam

MCSE Windows Xp Practice exam

Shaun

Hello i an doing my first exam in my MCSE my microsoft
training bookbook has a pratice exam when run it gives my
script errors and loads the exam without any questions.
This never happened before i installed an update for xp,
does anyone know the update in question so i can
uninstall it.

thank you for your help.

Shaun

kpg

"Shaun" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:029701c47a5e$597b3de0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\139496.htm (8/4/2004 3:28:30 PM) #
> Hello i an doing my first exam in my MCSE my microsoft
> training bookbook has a pratice exam when run it gives my
> script errors and loads the exam without any questions.
> This never happened before i installed an update for xp,
> does anyone know the update in question so i can
> uninstall it.
>
> thank you for your help.
>
> Shaun

This is part of the new hands-on testing approach being
adopted my MS. You must repair you copy of XP in
order to pass.

Good Luck.

kpg

eddiec

rofl

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Shaun" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:029701c47a5e$597b3de0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\139496.htm (8/4/2004 3:28:30 PM) #
> > Hello i an doing my first exam in my MCSE my microsoft
> > training bookbook has a pratice exam when run it gives my
> > script errors and loads the exam without any questions.
> > This never happened before i installed an update for xp,
> > does anyone know the update in question so i can
> > uninstall it.
> >
> > thank you for your help.
> >
> > Shaun

> This is part of the new hands-on testing approach being
> adopted my MS. You must repair you copy of XP in
> order to pass.
>
> Good Luck.
>
> kpg

PeterB

Is the reply from kpg serious, I hope not, so does anyone
at Microsoft have an answer please as I have the same
problem with the Readiness Review tests.

Peter