Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Recommendations for MCSE 2003 Electives

Recommendations for MCSE 2003 Electives

bcassner

Greetings,

I am currently pursuing my MCSE on the Windows 2003 platform. Could
you please recommend some of the electives that you found most useful
in your day to day job?

Regards,

BC

eatter

I would reccomend taking typing, or home economics ...
maybe electronics 101.

what's wrong with sociology?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

catwalker63

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>I would reccomend taking typing, or home economics ...
>>maybe electronics 101.

> what's wrong with sociology?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Home economics is a must. You must be able to bribe your vendors with
homemade foodstuffs. I highly recommend learning to bake caramel fudge
brownies. They work magic.

--
Kelley
aka Catwalker

"I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

eddiec

are you a chalk?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I would reccomend taking typing, or home economics ...
> >maybe electronics 101.

> what's wrong with sociology?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

fygar

On 4 Aug 2004 12:45:17 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (bcassner) wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>I am currently pursuing my MCSE on the Windows 2003 platform. Could
>you please recommend some of the electives that you found most useful
>in your day to day job?
>
>Regards,
>
>BC

Test on what you know and can get ready for, not what is currently
popular or helpful.

....butch(what's so hard about this?)

JaR

fygar wrote:

> On 4 Aug 2004 12:45:17 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (bcassner) wrote:
>

>>Greetings,
>>
>>I am currently pursuing my MCSE on the Windows 2003 platform. Could
>>you please recommend some of the electives that you found most useful
>>in your day to day job?
>>
>>Regards,
>>
>>BC

> Test on what you know and can get ready for, not what is currently
> popular or helpful.
>
> ...butch(what's so hard about this?)

He beleives all the New Horizons crap about getting an MCSE and being
able to quit Burger King and get that $100,000.00 per year job as an
admin at NASA. Now which electives would be most useful if your WAN
includes Mars?

JaR

Doom

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> fygar wrote:
>
> > On 4 Aug 2004 12:45:17 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (bcassner) wrote:
> >

> >>Greetings,
> >>
> >>I am currently pursuing my MCSE on the Windows 2003 platform. Could
> >>you please recommend some of the electives that you found most useful
> >>in your day to day job?
> >>
> >>Regards,
> >>
> >>BC

> > Test on what you know and can get ready for, not what is currently
> > popular or helpful.
> >
> > ...butch(what's so hard about this?)
> >

> He beleives all the New Horizons crap about getting an MCSE and being
> able to quit Burger King and get that $100,000.00 per year job as an
> admin at NASA. Now which electives would be most useful if your WAN
> includes Mars?
>
> JaR

If my WAN included Mars I would study up on wireless. : )

kpg

"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\139607.htm (8/5/2004 12:06:43

PM) #

> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > fygar wrote:

> > > Test on what you know and can get ready for, not what is currently
> > > popular or helpful.
> > >
> > > ...butch(what's so hard about this?)
> > >

> > He beleives all the New Horizons crap about getting an MCSE and being
> > able to quit Burger King and get that $100,000.00 per year job as an
> > admin at NASA. Now which electives would be most useful if your WAN
> > includes Mars?
> >
> > JaR

> If my WAN included Mars I would study up on wireless. : )

Satellite uplinks

>Satellite uplinks

sub space...

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3