Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > sp2

iggy

like hello, when will sp2 for win xp be coming out, its
bout time we heard some resolts

hear hear
stamped

argus

for starters try and talk/write properly, microsoft has
siad it will be out latter this month with no promises but
they seem to be sticking to that. i hope so as well i need
to update a few machines

anonymous

are you from West Virginia?

JC

I hope that was a **** take...

argus

a bit of both, was try to anwser Q. as well. Dont think it
came out how i ment it.

god no from the all mighty South Australia, up tha crows,
stomp tha power to ther place of berry

=?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

Like Hello. MS said in the most recent Technet Flash that sp2rc2 was no longer available signifying that the finished product will be available very soon.
--
Mitch S.

"iggy" wrote:

> like hello, when will sp2 for win xp be coming out, its
> bout time we heard some resolts
>
> hear hear
> stamped

Techie

Before commenting on others use of the English language worry about your
own.

--
Techie
MCNGP #21
"argus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:c21701c47a17$10574dd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> for starters try and talk/write properly, microsoft has
> siad it will be out latter this month with no promises but
> they seem to be sticking to that. i hope so as well i need
> to update a few machines

harryph

you are a little strange and people in SA dont talk like
that, what have you been somking well or havent been
taking that makes you think that. what part os SA are
you "from"

argus

how about you read all the posts before judging me, any
way i dont mind about my spelling, it's totaly wrong and
my grammer is proberly worse but im stuck with the web
interface and cant be bothered cutting and pasting from
word