Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > image sequence to Quicktime movie

image sequence to Quicktime movie

Simon Cassels

did u ever find anything out about this ?

if so can you help me with some leads i am trying to figure an action
that can convert image files to quicktime automatically.

cheers
simon

half.italian@gmail.com

I haven't experimented with it myself, but you'll probably find what
you need here. (Only works on original mac python distribution)

[sean:~] sean% python
Python 2.3.5 (#1, Aug 12 2006, 00:08:11)
>>> from Carbon import Qt
>>> dir(Qt)

['AddSoundDescriptionExtension', 'AddTime', 'AlignWindow',
'CanQuickTimeOpenDataRef', 'CanQuickTimeOpenFile',
'ClearMoviesStickyError', 'CloseMovieFile', 'ConvertTime',
'ConvertTimeScale', 'CreateMovieFile', 'CreateShortcutMovieFile',
'DeleteMovieFile', 'DisposeMatte', 'DragAlignedWindow',
'EndFullScreen', 'EnterMovies', 'Error', 'ExitMovies',
'FlashMediaDoButtonActions', 'FlashMediaFrameLabelToMovieTime',
'FlashMediaFrameNumberToMovieTime',
'FlashMediaGetDisplayedFrameNumber', 'FlashMediaGetFlashVariable',
'FlashMediaGetRefConBounds', 'FlashMediaGetRefConID',
'FlashMediaGetSupportedSwfVersion', 'FlashMediaIDToRefCon',
'FlashMediaSetFlashVariable', 'FlashMediaSetPan', 'FlashMediaSetZoom',
'FlashMediaSetZoomRect', 'GetDataHandler',
'GetMovieImporterForDataRef', 'GetMoviesError',
'GetMoviesStickyError', 'GetSoundDescriptionExtension', 'Media',
'Media3DGetCameraAngleAspect', 'Media3DGetCameraData',
'Media3DGetCameraRange', 'Media3DGetCurrentGroup',
'Media3DRotateNamedObjectTo', 'Media3DScaleNamedObjectTo',
'Media3DSetCameraAngleAspect', 'Media3DSetCameraData',
'Media3DSetCameraRange', 'Media3DTranslateNamedObjectTo', 'MediaType',
'Movie', 'MovieController', 'MovieControllerType', 'MovieType',
'MoviesTask', 'MusicMediaGetIndexedTunePlayer', 'NewMovie',
'NewMovieFromDataFork', 'NewMovieFromDataFork64',
'NewMovieFromDataRef', 'NewMovieFromFile', 'NewMovieFromHandle',
'NewMovieFromScrap', 'NewTimeBase', 'NewUserData',
'NewUserDataFromHandle', 'OpenMovieFile', 'PasteHandleIntoMovie',
'QTDismissStandardParameterDialog', 'QTGetMIMETypeInfo',
'QTIsStandardParameterDialogEvent', 'QTNewAlias',
'QTRegisterAccessKey', 'QTStandardParameterDialogDoAction',
'QTTextToNativeText', 'QTUnregisterAccessKey', 'RemoveMovieResource',
'RemoveSoundDescriptionExtension', 'SpriteMediaCountImages',
'SpriteMediaCountSprites', 'SpriteMediaDisposeSprite',
'SpriteMediaGetActionVariable',
'SpriteMediaGetActionVariableAsString',
'SpriteMediaGetDisplayedSampleNumber', 'SpriteMediaGetImageName',
'SpriteMediaGetIndImageDescription', 'SpriteMediaGetProperty',
'SpriteMediaGetSpriteName', 'SpriteMediaGetSpriteProperty',
'SpriteMediaHitTestAllSprites', 'SpriteMediaHitTestOneSprite',
'SpriteMediaHitTestSprites', 'SpriteMediaSetActionVariable',
'SpriteMediaSetActionVariableToString', 'SpriteMediaSetProperty',
'SpriteMediaSetSpriteProperty', 'SpriteMediaSpriteIDToIndex',
'SpriteMediaSpriteIndexToID', 'SubtractTime',
'TextMediaAddHiliteSample', 'TextMediaAddTESample',
'TextMediaAddTextSample', 'TextMediaDrawRaw', 'TextMediaFindNextText',
'TextMediaGetTextProperty', 'TextMediaHiliteTextSample',
'TextMediaRawIdle', 'TextMediaRawSetup', 'TextMediaSetTextProperty',
'TextMediaSetTextSampleData', 'TimeBase', 'TimeBaseType', 'Track',
'TrackTimeToMediaTime', 'TrackType', 'UserData', 'UserDataType',
'VideoMediaGetCodecParameter', 'VideoMediaGetStallCount',
'VideoMediaGetStatistics', 'VideoMediaResetStatistics',
'VideoMediaSetCodecParameter', '__builtins__', '__doc__', '__file__',
'__name__']

~Sean