Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Can anybody give me an example about how to write the image drawn by the canvas in WxPython into postscript file

Can anybody give me an example about how to write the image drawn by the canvas in WxPython into postscript file

Hank Gong

Hi, all

I programmed by python to draw some simple images on the canvas in
wxPython. I found there is a PostScriptDC in wxPython. However, I can
not find an example about how to use it.
Can anyone give me a simple example to show how to do it?