Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Any Pythonistas in Mexico?

Any Pythonistas in Mexico?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Hugo_Gonz=E1lez_Monteverde?=

Hola,

Leí este mail viejísimo en una lista. Yo uso Python y también quería
saber quién pythoneaba en México. Todavía estás por ahí?

Saludos,

Hugo G.

Marcpp

On 12 abr, 09:41, Hugo González Monteverde <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hola,
>
> Leí este mail viejísimo en una lista. Yo uso Python y también quería
> saber quién pythoneaba en México. Todavía estás por ahí?
>
> Saludos,
>
> Hugo G.

Yo vivo en España.
Usas el pyqt?

hugonz@gmail.com

On Apr 12, 8:56 am, "Marcpp" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Yo vivo en España.
> Usas el pyqt?

Hola! no, no lo he usado, aunque ahorita estoy más bien haciendo mis
experimentos con wxPython...

Hugo

Gabriel Genellina

En Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:56:32 -0300, Marcpp <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió:

> On 12 abr, 09:41, Hugo González Monteverde <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Leí este mail viejísimo en una lista. Yo uso Python y también quería
>> saber quién pythoneaba en México. Todavía estás por ahí?

> Yo vivo en España.

Yo en Argentina. Hay un grupo comp.lang.python.general.castellano y su
correspondiente lista, no se si habrá alguien de Mexico ahi.

--
Gabriel Genellina

Alex Martelli

Gabriel Genellina <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> En Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:56:32 -0300, Marcpp <(E-Mail Removed)> escribió:
>
> > On 12 abr, 09:41, Hugo González Monteverde <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> Leí este mail viejísimo en una lista. Yo uso Python y también quería
> >> saber quién pythoneaba en México. Todavía estás por ahí?

> > Yo vivo en España.

> Yo en Argentina. Hay un grupo comp.lang.python.general.castellano y su
> correspondiente lista, no se si habrá alguien de Mexico ahi.

I know there's a thriving Python community in Argentina (at least in
Buenos Aires), as Anna and I were there to speak at CaFeConf last fall
and enjoyed their delightful hospitality (plus, we were already friends
with Facundo Batista, the Argentinian author of Python standard
library's decimal module and some other cool stuff). While I don't know
about any Python activity in Mexico, newsgroups or mailing lists in
Spanish seem to be the natural place to start looking.

(The Argentinians were so kind as to let me present in English -- I
could have tried Italian, my native language, but that's about as close
to Spanish as I could get, sigh -- so I hope you'll be equally lenient
of my responding in English... my undersanding of what you guys are
writing in Spanish is, I believe, pretty good, but _producing_ Spanish
myself is a completely different issue!-).

Alex