Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Even More Friday Fun

OT: Even More Friday Fun

TechGeekPro

Does the fun ever cease?

How to fry an egg on an XP !!

http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/~htsu/humor/fry_egg.html

--
Tech "Hungry Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

catwalker63

TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> allegedly meandered in

> Does the fun ever cease?
>
> How to fry an egg on an XP !!
>
> http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/~htsu/humor/fry_egg.html

Some people have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on their hands.

--
Kelley
aka Catwalker

"I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

JaR

TechGeekPro wrote:

> Does the fun ever cease?
>
> How to fry an egg on an XP !!
>
> http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/~htsu/humor/fry_egg.html

They're great foot warmers in the winter, too.

Rowdy Yates

TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns95369DA17F9AEtgp@
127.0.0.1:

> Does the fun ever cease?
>
> How to fry an egg on an XP !!
>
> http://www.phys.ncku.edu.tw/~htsu/humor/fry_egg.html

i wonder if one can roast a pig that way?

--
Rowdy Yates
---

Neil

babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
in news:Xns9536E186C43E2rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

> i wonder if one can roast a pig that way?

need a poorly ventelated HP DL580 for that

--
Neil MCNGP #30

catwalker63

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> allegedly meandered in
news:Xns9536E6A299467neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)>
> spewed in news:Xns9536E186C43E2rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:
>
>> i wonder if one can roast a pig that way?

> need a poorly ventelated HP DL580 for that

I should think you'd need more than one processor. And a lowly helldesk
tech to turn the spit.

--

3 PIX VPN questions - FUN FUN FUN frishack@gmail.com Cisco 3 03-16-2006 02:25 PM
OT: More Friday Fun Briscobar MCSE 5 11-21-2005 10:36 PM
OT: More Friday Fun Ken Briscoe MCSE 0 07-30-2004 06:17 PM
Even more Google fun... Jon Computer Support 1 12-18-2003 02:15 AM
Fun fun fun Luke Computer Support 3 10-07-2003 03:45 PM

Advertisments