Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > banks

banks

anotheroneofthosedays

dont ya hate it when ya forget your bank card pin. and its
not like the banks try and halp, (we will send you an new
one in 7 working days tim)

kpg

"anotheroneofthosedays" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:740201c47647$292e1ce0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\138967.htm (7/30/2004 10:13:15 AM) #
> dont ya hate it when ya forget your bank card pin. and its
> not like the banks try and halp, (we will send you an new
> one in 7 working days tim)

Once you get it, post it here and I'll remember it for you

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

#
> > dont ya hate it when ya forget your bank card pin. and its
> > not like the banks try and halp, (we will send you an new
> > one in 7 working days tim)

<piggybacked>

Oh, it's turd nuggets like this that I miss so much since I've plonked the
anonymii.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

thanks love you both 2

anonymous

WTF does this have to do with MCSE? I hope the bank never
sends you a card again for being such a moron.

what dose your responce have to do with mcse and why do
you care so much, oh he dident heart your fellings did he

like my balls

lick my balls

whats a moron

?