Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > antivirus software for MS win server 2003 & cardbus fast ethernet drivers

antivirus software for MS win server 2003 & cardbus fast ethernet drivers

shamen

i am trying to find an antivirus software for my MS
Windows 2003 Server ( standard evaluatn copy).... any
suggestions out there ???

also I have a compaq armada 110 with Ms XP PRO (evaluatn
copy). I have a sitecom cardbus fast ethernet 10/100 mbps
n.a.c ....

1. i have no local area connection
2. i've downloaded the driver from sitecoms site but
cannot install it and get the local area connection
going ...i've made new crossover cables too.

3. i got some error messages when unzipping the saved
driver files from cd from another pc.

4. ive clicked the command line icons of the driver files
too

your doing something wrong. plz try again

i think hes trying to say please come again!

TechGeekPro

On Jul 29, 2004 "" blathered:

> your doing something wrong. plz try again

*You're* doing something wrong. Don't try again.

--
Tech "Corrective Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Saeed uz Zubair Mujaddadee

Dear Shamen,

Please check the following URLs for your W2K3 servers;

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=49500 (List of Antivirus
software for Microsoft products - this site contains many more vendors)

http://www.pandasoftware.com/microsoft/
http://www.f-prot.com/products/microsoft/
http://www.mcafeesecurity.com/us/downloads/evals/
http://enterprisesecurity.symantec.c...ESRC.cfm?EID=0

--
Best regards,
Saeed uz Zubair Mujaddadee

Disclaimer: The information is provided with the understanding that it is
not guaranteed to be correct or complete and conclusions drawn from such
information are the sole responsibility of the user. You may find links to
outside Web pages which are not under our control.

"shamen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:688101c47580$5a5685e0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> i am trying to find an antivirus software for my MS
> Windows 2003 Server ( standard evaluatn copy).... any
> suggestions out there ???
>

> also I have a compaq armada 110 with Ms XP PRO (evaluatn
> copy). I have a sitecom cardbus fast ethernet 10/100 mbps
> n.a.c ....
>
> 1. i have no local area connection
> 2. i've downloaded the driver from sitecoms site but
> cannot install it and get the local area connection
> going ...i've made new crossover cables too.
>
> 3. i got some error messages when unzipping the saved
> driver files from cd from another pc.
>
> 4. ive clicked the command line icons of the driver files
> too

Ken Bishop

Trend Micro has the most afordable antivirus for win 2003
server. Their SBS producct gives one up to 5 clients for
$150.00. I use it on my 180day eval version of win server
2003.

sarah5211314@gmail.com

You need a powerful antivirus software .Norton 360 is a good choice. Searching Norton 360 free trial right now. Just click the button “download now”,you will have 30 days of free utilizing.
http://www.antivirusprice.co.uk/