Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: The Officially MCNGP Sponsored

OT: The Officially MCNGP Sponsored

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Beach Volleyball Team.

(NSFW)

http://www.drunkfood.com/data/511/1d...eople04171.jpg

--
Fris "Or is that our sponsored football team in a huddle?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Consultant

im not really sure what to say

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Beach Volleyball Team.
>
> (NSFW)
>
> http://www.drunkfood.com/data/511/1d...eople04171.jpg
>
> --
> Fris "Or is that our sponsored football team in a huddle?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.tk
>
> Certaholics

kpg

> im not really sure what to say

OMG

This must be where the terrorists go after they blow themselves up for Ala.

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > im not really sure what to say

> OMG
>
> This must be where the terrorists go after they blow themselves up for

Ala.

Right. Like those chicks are virgins. Suuuuuuuuurrrre.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

kpg

> Right. Like those chicks are virgins. Suuuuuuuuurrrre.

Hey! This is my fantasy. They can be virgins if I want them to be.

Now let's play some volleyball!

kpg

JaR

Consultant wrote:

> im not really sure what to say

Me neither. Net Nanny says it's bad and I can't see it.

Fooo...

TechGeekPro

On Jul 29, 2004 "Consultant" blathered:

> im not really sure what to say