Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT : Just a thought

OT : Just a thought

=?Utf-8?B?TWl0Y2ggUy4=?=

Hello all, found this very interesting in light of some of the asinine questions asked in here.

http://tinyurl.com/43ntl or
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olym...ty/stupid.html

Works well for braindumpers as well.
--
Mitch S.
Some folk are wise, and some are otherwise. T. G. Smollett

TechGeekPro

On Jul 28, 2004 "Mitch S." blathered:

> Hello all, found this very interesting in light of some of the asinine
> questions asked in here.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/43ntl or
> http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olym...ty/stupid.html
>
> Works well for braindumpers as well.

I read that entire article and I have only one question:
Where then will we get our fast food?

--
Tech "'Would you like some fries with that?' Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

He should have looked around this ng!

It wouldn't take eight months to find 567 'irritating and stupid
things' that people do in here!

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:38:05 -0700, "Mitch S."
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hello all, found this very interesting in light of some of the asinine questions asked in here.
>
>http://tinyurl.com/43ntl or
>http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olym...ty/stupid.html
>
>Works well for braindumpers as well.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

Mitch S. wrote:

> Hello all, found this very interesting in light of some of the asinine questions asked in here.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/43ntl or
> http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olym...ty/stupid.html
>
> Works well for braindumpers as well.

Works for me. When can we start, and will it be retroactive?

JaR

Neil

babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> It wouldn't take eight months to find 567 'irritating and stupid
> things' that people do in here!

wouldn't take more than a week, and I could be at least 100 of them...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

TechGeekPro

On Jul 28, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> wouldn't take more than a week, and I could be at least 100 of them...

Actually... 847 so far this month.

--
Tech "Statistical Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

TechGeekPro

On Jul 28, 2004 "TechGeekPro" blathered:

> Actually... 847 so far this month.

And yes, all of them "irritating and stupid".

--
Tech "Irate Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Ben

"Mitch S." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all, found this very interesting in light of some of the asinine

questions asked in here.

> http://tinyurl.com/43ntl or
> http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olym...ty/stupid.html
>
> Works well for braindumpers as well.
> --
> Mitch S.
> Some folk are wise, and some are otherwise. T. G. Smollett

Sounds like a good idea, wish we could impliment it in our warehouse!

Just had 1 user phone up and say she had a PC problem, so I asked if she was
working on her PC, she said yes, I VNCed to it, only to find someone else
working on it. When I told her this, she said she wasn't working on her PC,
but on another! Grrrr, where's my 12 bore!

--
Ben

IT Professional, MCP 70-210
"On my way to becoming fully certifiable!"

Neil

babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

> On Jul 28, 2004 "TechGeekPro" blathered:
>
>> Actually... 847 so far this month.

> And yes, all of them "irritating and stupid".

if you would stop changing your ng e-mail addy you would be up on that
list. and at least as irritating...<g>

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

Ben wrote:

> Sounds like a good idea, wish we could impliment it in our warehouse!
>
> Just had 1 user phone up and say she had a PC problem, so I asked if she was
> working on her PC, she said yes, I VNCed to it, only to find someone else
> working on it. When I told her this, she said she wasn't working on her PC,
> but on another! Grrrr, where's my 12 bore!

Well, obviously! After all, you're the IT guy, you mean you couldn't tell?

I had one not long ago call because she couldn't scan a document. Went
over an lo, she was trying to scan an invoice into her computer with the
office copier.

"Isn't it the same thing?"

JaR