Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > best computer customer services

best computer customer services

- Bobb -

"Tara Legale" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3DxWh.7181$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What do you feel is the computer brand with the best, most
> knowledgable and fastest customer service? I have had it with Dell.
> I have worked with them over the phone, via email and via their chat
> many times. They are very frustrating to work with, and they have
> never ever fixed my problems. I have always had to resort to the
> internet to fix it on my own. I will never buy a Dell again. I had
> a Compaq once, only had one problem with it (CD player stopped) and
> they came right out and put a new one in. So who is the best? And
> the golden question, does anyone have US based CS? Anyone?

Ditto on Dell - they asked " Is the green LED on?" (the same one) about
20 times on a dead PC ?
HP/Compaq still has field force if you get onsite coverage - otherwise
mail-in .

Tara Legale

What do you feel is the computer brand with the best, most knowledgable and
fastest customer service? I have had it with Dell. I have worked with
them over the phone, via email and via their chat many times. They are very
frustrating to work with, and they have never ever fixed my problems. I
have always had to resort to the internet to fix it on my own. I will never
buy a Dell again. I had a Compaq once, only had one problem with it (CD
player stopped) and they came right out and put a new one in. So who is the
best? And the golden question, does anyone have US based CS? Anyone?

SeniorsGuide

Tara Legale wrote:
> What do you feel is the computer brand with the best, most knowledgable and
> fastest customer service? I have had it with Dell. I have worked with
> them over the phone, via email and via their chat many times. They are very
> frustrating to work with, and they have never ever fixed my problems. I
> have always had to resort to the internet to fix it on my own. I will never
> buy a Dell again. I had a Compaq once, only had one problem with it (CD
> player stopped) and they came right out and put a new one in. So who is the
> best? And the golden question, does anyone have US based CS? Anyone?

APPLE!
--

Senior's Guide to Computers
http://www.seniorsguidetocomputers.com

Tara Legale

"SeniorsGuide" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> APPLE!

Apple has US based phone support? I never used one. Is it similar to
windows based computers?