Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Old ipod firmware

Old ipod firmware

Travis

I'm looking for the iPod Nano 1.0 Firmware, I think the latest is 1.20
but Ipod linux doesn't work with that, well, the method I'm using
won't work with it. Apple doesn't let firmware downloads happen, it
has to be updated through iTunes 7.2+