Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Group Policy refrence

Group Policy refrence

Rich

Can anyone recommend a good web site or book explaining
Group Policy Objects. I am still having a little bit of a
problem troubleshooting them and would like a little more
information then the training books offer.

Thanks

Rich

Doom

news:5c8201c474b3$04654450$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can anyone recommend a good web site or book explaining
> Group Policy Objects. I am still having a little bit of a
> problem troubleshooting them and would like a little more
> information then the training books offer.
>
> Thanks
>
> Rich

How about the help files for the OS. I know W2K server has good
documentation on GPO

Neil

babbling on and on again "Rich" <(E-Mail Removed)>
spewed in news:5c8201c474b3$04654450$(E-Mail Removed):

> Can anyone recommend a good web site or book explaining
> Group Policy Objects. I am still having a little bit of a
> problem troubleshooting them and would like a little more
> information then the training books offer.
>
> Thanks
>
> Rich

http://cc.realtimepublishers.com/pub...ome.asp?pid=25
and tiny it yerself

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Mike

I have been looking for a book for 2 years now. I have found nothing out
there for GP
news:Xns95347433FA65neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248. 16...
> babbling on and on again "Rich" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> spewed in news:5c8201c474b3$04654450$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Can anyone recommend a good web site or book explaining
>> Group Policy Objects. I am still having a little bit of a
>> problem troubleshooting them and would like a little more
>> information then the training books offer.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Rich

> http://cc.realtimepublishers.com/pub...ome.asp?pid=25
> and tiny it yerself
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
>
> When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died peacefully in
> his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

kpg

> and tiny it yerself

OK. You and Doom are getting lazy. Tiny it yourself!
What has this forum come to? If I could tiny it myself
I wouldn't need to be here in the first place. And even if
I did tiny it myself I would have to copy the two or three
lines of url, re-assemble them...but then I don't need to tiny
it myself!

Come on, STRAIN A BIT.

kp "QA watchdog" g

Neil

babbling on and on again "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Come on, STRAIN A BIT.

***YAWN***

I would but I'm too lazy...gummint job and all....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

TechGeekPro

On Jul 28, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> ***YAWN***
>
> I would but I'm too lazy...gummint job and all....

Don't let kpg pick on you Neil, just go back to your afternoon nap.

--
Tech "Nighty-Nite Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

>> Come on, STRAIN A BIT.
>
>***YAWN***
>
>I would but I'm too lazy...gummint job and all....

GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Doom

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > and tiny it yerself

> OK. You and Doom are getting lazy.
>
> kp "QA watchdog" g

It's not that I'm lazy. It's just that I don't care.

Neil

babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

> Don't let kpg pick on you Neil, just go back to your afternoon nap.

and it's nice and cool in the datacenter...I have a nice little cot setup
just behind the robotic library where no one can see me...

your tax dollars at work...

--
Neil MCNGP #30