Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Free AVG and Zone Alarm?

Free AVG and Zone Alarm?

Gualtier Malde

I have the paid copy of both, but someone asked about firewall and virus and I went to the sites of
both to do a "send link". I don't see where either of them has a free version. Both have trial
versions.

Is that the case?

Gromada

Gualtier Malde said the following on 25.04.2007 23:21:
> I have the paid copy of both, but someone asked about firewall and virus
> and I went to the sites of both to do a "send link". I don't see where
> either of them has a free version. Both have trial versions.
>
> Is that the case?

I don't know about it, but I can suggest Spyware Terminatore (with
included real-time antivirus protection via ClamWin). Freeware.

Gromada

Sorry

Spyware Terminator is the name.

Gualtier Malde

Gromada wrote:
> Sorry
>
> Spyware Terminator is the name.

Thanks. I kind of liked "il terminatore" better. Spoken softly in an Italian restaurant. Sounds
so much more menacing.

korbendallis

"Gualtier Malde" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>I have the paid copy of both, but someone asked about firewall and virus
>and I went to the sites of both to do a "send link". I don't see where
>either of them has a free version. Both have trial versions.
>
> Is that the case?

Here are the links to the free versions:

AVG - http://tinyurl.com/ym75o5
ZoneAlarm - http://tinyurl.com/2cdb2w

--
Please do not reply by email, address does not exist. Mahalo!