Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > help with boost signals and gpp

help with boost signals and gpp

timor.super@gmail.com

Hi group,

I've downloaded the windows compiler djgpp on www.delorie.com and the
boost installer on http://www.boost-consulting.com/download.html

I would like to be able to create an application that uses the
delegate with boosts signals, but i'm a big noob, and i don't how what
to do.

I think i need to create a .a library for using the signals, but how ?
or are there package that includes already the .a lib for windows ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,

S.

dasjotre

On 30 Apr, 12:52, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi group,
>
> I've downloaded the windows compiler djgpp onwww.delorie.comand the
> boost installer onhttp://www.boost-consulting.com/download.html
>
> I would like to be able to create an application that uses the
> delegate with boosts signals, but i'm a big noob, and i don't how what
> to do.
>
> I think i need to create a .a library for using the signals, but how ?
> or are there package that includes already the .a lib for windows ?

I'm sorry, I have no idea what needs to be done to compile
boost for your compiler. your best bet is to try posting your
question on boost mailing list.

http://boost.org/more/mailing_lists.htm#main

the _developer_ one seems to be most active.

timor.super@gmail.com

On 30 avr, 16:12, dasjotre <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 30 Apr, 12:52, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > Hi group,

> > I've downloaded the windows compiler djgpp onwww.delorie.comandthe
> > boost installer onhttp://www.boost-consulting.com/download.html

> > I would like to be able to create an application that uses the
> > delegate with boosts signals, but i'm a big noob, and i don't how what
> > to do.

> > I think i need to create a .a library for using the signals, but how ?
> > or are there package that includes already the .a lib for windows ?

> I'm sorry, I have no idea what needs to be done to compile
> boost for your compiler. your best bet is to try posting your
> question on boost mailing list.
>
> http://boost.org/more/mailing_lists.htm#main
>
> the _developer_ one seems to be most active.

there's no place for finding an already compiled library ?

thanks for your answer