Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > IS THIS A FRAUD?

IS THIS A FRAUD?

SANDRA KELLY

I want to buy this if its not a braindump, any ideas?

Limited To The First 50 Callers!
Call Now!

Call 1-888-840-2378 And Mention Code: CY10
Visit Us At: QuickCert.com

MCSE SERVER 2003 CERTIFICATION MEANS SUCCESS!

As an MCSE for Windows 2003, you will have the ability to
effectively plan, implement, maintain and support
information networks in a wide range of computing
environments using Microsoft's new Windows 2003 and other
Microsoft Server products. Along with these skills come
increased job opportunities and financial rewards.
Microsoft 2003 Certification
Our Microsoft 2003 training courses provide students with
the knowledge and skills to manage accounts and resources
in a Microsoft Windows ServerT 2003 environment. Our
courses are intended for systems administrator and systems
engineer candidates who are responsible for managing
accounts and resources.

CISSP Certification
The QuickCert CISSP courseware is designed to fully
prepare you to become a Certified Information Systems
Security Professional. QuickCert provides you state-of-the-
art courseware that is guaranteed to prepare you for your
CISSP exam and a successful career.

MCDST Certification New for 2004!
Microsoft's new MCDST certification is soon to become the
standard for all help desk technicians. If people in your
organization are experiencing trouble with their Windows-
based computer systems or if they are having difficulty
with Windows applications, they are going to want help
from someone who has proved they have the skills to
successfully support end users and to successfully
troubleshoot desktop environments running on Microsoft
Windows operating systems with the MCDST certification.

JaR

SANDRA KELLY wrote:

> I want to buy this if its not a braindump, any ideas?
>
> Limited To The First 50 Callers!
> Call Now!
>
> Call 1-888-IMA DOLT And Mention Code: ID10T
> Visit Us At: QuickCert.com
>
> MCSE SERVER 2003 CERTIFICATION MEANS SUCCESS!
>
> As an MCSE for Windows 2003, you will have the ability to
> effectively plan, implement, maintain and support

<SpamSnipped>

Well, at least that was a new and more interesting way to spam. I'll Bet
that 888 is still getting hammered.

Fsckin' Fools and their money...

JaR

Brian

"SANDRA KELLY" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> I want to buy this if its not a braindump, any ideas?

Hmm, they offer a "pass guarantee".

Of course, you could call the 800 number and ask, or email them: