Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE: Get Laid More Often?

MCSE: Get Laid More Often?

RoryPhlapp

I heard that MCSEs get laid more on average than non
certified people.

Please confirm.

JaR

RoryPhlapp wrote:

> I heard that MCSEs get laid more on average than non
> certified people.
>
> Please confirm.

Yes, you heard correct.

anonymous

Doesn't matter what you do for a living if your
married....it all stops after the honeymoon

Doom

Try wearing your lapel pin. It drives my wife into a lustful fit.

"anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:524101c47410$24dda220$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Doesn't matter what you do for a living if your
> married....it all stops after the honeymoon

TechGeekPro

On Jul 27, 2004 "RoryPhlapp" blathered:

> I heard that MCSEs get laid more on average than non
> certified people.

No, but some of them do fcuk a lot more ass.

--
Tech "Censored Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Ken Briscoe

"Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Try wearing your lapel pin. It drives my wife into a lustful fit.

I think that's just an epileptic seizure.

--

KB - MCNGP "Apologies to epileptics thug" #26

Neil

babbling on and on again "RoryPhlapp"
<(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in news:521d01c4740e
$bc178a40$(E-Mail Removed):

> I heard that MCSEs get laid more on average than non
> certified people.
>
> Please confirm.

I woudl have answered sooner but I was busy getting laid.what was your
question?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Rowdy Yates

Neil <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns9533A659FF523neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> I woudl have answered sooner but I was busy getting laid.what was your
> question?

i just got back from a lay. what was the question?

--
Rowdy Yates
---

ANdyM