Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > java handles using c++

java handles using c++

Geky

Do you know how is possible to get the handle from a java app using c
+
+? I can see that is possible to get the handle of a main window of a
java app but I can't get the handle of any button or window inside
it.
Using Spy++ I see only the main window handle. Stop.

Victor Bazarov

Geky wrote:
> Do you know how is possible to get the handle from a java app using c
> +
> +? I can see that is possible to get the handle of a main window of a
> java app but I can't get the handle of any button or window inside
> it.
> Using Spy++ I see only the main window handle. Stop.

Windows, handles to windows, Java, getting anything from Java, are
unfortunately not defined by the C++ specification. You will most
likely get more information by asking in a Java newsgroup or in the
newsgroup that deals with your OS (where windows and window handles
are represented).