Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > how to in c++???

how to in c++???

FallenJS

hi,
I want to know how to make graphics in c++;(lines and cercles in a
known posotions)?

red floyd

FallenJS wrote:
> hi,
> I want to know how to make graphics in c++;(lines and cercles in a
> known posotions)?

Pick a graphics library with a C or C++ interface. Use it.

Ron AF Greve

Hi,

It depends on what system your are on. Linux/unix X-Windows you can use
motif or I believe Qt on ms-windows lookup the gdi functions WM_PAINT
message etc.

But for both systems you first have to learn how to create a basic windows
program so you have some learning to do first.

Regards, Ron AF Greve

http://www.InformationSuperHighway.eu

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...