Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > cant see workgroup cpu's

cant see workgroup cpu's

=?Utf-8?B?amFtbWlu?=

i have 2 desktops running xp and a laptop running ME, all 3 have wireless
network cards. the network type is ad-hoc. the main xp pc(pc1) has the adsl
modem, and the other xp desktop(pc2) and the ME laptop connect to the net
through it.
pc2 can share the net connection and see pc1 in workgroups but pc1 cant see
pc2 or the me laptop. also the me laptop cant see any copmuters or connect to
the net.
what a bugger
I found a patch for win ME Q284084 but can obtain it. the page can be found
here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q284084/#kb1
all i really want is for the laptop to share the net connection.
cheers for any help

Ben