Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Russian PC Support Tech: HEAR ME ROAR

Russian PC Support Tech: HEAR ME ROAR

Wilhelm Scjlezieky

I remember when Windows 95 was called Chicago, and came on
25 floppy disks disks.

I kick ass and you people that are just starting out are
lame. You have no idea what a command prompt is.

I remember when office was version 4.3 you don't know what
I'm talking about.

I remember when Windows 3.1 had a utility called file
mangler, you have no idea what I am talking about.

Fear the experience, fear me the russian computer man who
can solve any PC issue quicker than you and your best PC
guy.

catwalker63

whatever

--
Kelley
aka catwalker

"Wilhelm Scjlezieky" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4b0901c4738b$8a11d790$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I remember when Windows 95 was called Chicago, and came on
> 25 floppy disks disks.
>
> I kick ass and you people that are just starting out are
> lame. You have no idea what a command prompt is.
>
> I remember when office was version 4.3 you don't know what
> I'm talking about.
>
> I remember when Windows 3.1 had a utility called file
> mangler, you have no idea what I am talking about.
>
> Fear the experience, fear me the russian computer man who
> can solve any PC issue quicker than you and your best PC
> guy.

Rowdy Yates

"Wilhelm Scjlezieky" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:4b0901c4738b$8a11d790$(E-Mail Removed):

> I remember when Windows 95 was called Chicago, and came on
> 25 floppy disks disks.
>
> I kick ass and you people that are just starting out are
> lame. You have no idea what a command prompt is.
>
> I remember when office was version 4.3 you don't know what
> I'm talking about.
>
> I remember when Windows 3.1 had a utility called file
> mangler, you have no idea what I am talking about.
>
> Fear the experience, fear me the russian computer man who
> can solve any PC issue quicker than you and your best PC
> guy.

i remember once when i took a real good dump. it was very relaxing.

--
Rowdy Yates
MCSE 2003, MCSE 2000, MCSA 2003, MCSA 2000, MCP

catwalker63

I remember playing Hunt the Wumpus on a TI-994A.

--
Kelley
aka catwalker
IT Professional, MCP

"Wilhelm Scjlezieky" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4b0901c4738b$8a11d790$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I remember when Windows 95 was called Chicago, and came on
> 25 floppy disks disks.
>
> I kick ass and you people that are just starting out are
> lame. You have no idea what a command prompt is.
>
> I remember when office was version 4.3 you don't know what
> I'm talking about.
>
> I remember when Windows 3.1 had a utility called file
> mangler, you have no idea what I am talking about.
>
> Fear the experience, fear me the russian computer man who
> can solve any PC issue quicker than you and your best PC
> guy.

Rowdy Yates

"catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I remember playing Hunt the Wumpus on a TI-994A.

i remember playing pong on a spectrum.

--
Rowdy Yates
MCSE 2003, MCSE 2000, MCSA 2003, MCSA 2000, MCP
Security+, Linux+, CISSP
Studying for: RSA/CSE
---
"Certs? No thanks, I prefer Tic Tac's BITCH!"
Web: http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

catwalker63

I remember pretending a telemarketer was calling when the school computer
called the house to say I wasn't in school.

--
Kelley
aka catwalker

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns95337DAF22D5rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16.. .
> "catwalker63" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I remember playing Hunt the Wumpus on a TI-994A.
> >

> i remember playing pong on a spectrum.
>
> --
> Rowdy Yates
> MCSE 2003, MCSE 2000, MCSA 2003, MCSA 2000, MCP
> Security+, Linux+, CISSP
> Studying for: RSA/CSE
> ---
> "Certs? No thanks, I prefer Tic Tac's BITCH!"
> Web: http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

argus

I remember once in band camp,... when i shoved a flute up
my... hang on that wasent me. I think i saw that in a
movie some time

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:4b0901c4738b$8a11d790$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I remember when Windows 95 was called Chicago, and came

on
>> 25 floppy disks disks.
>>
>> I kick ass and you people that are just starting out

are
>> lame. You have no idea what a command prompt is.
>>
>> I remember when office was version 4.3 you don't know

what
>> I'm talking about.
>>
>> I remember when Windows 3.1 had a utility called file
>> mangler, you have no idea what I am talking about.
>>
>> Fear the experience, fear me the russian computer man

who
>> can solve any PC issue quicker than you and your best

PC
>> guy.

>i remember once when i took a real good dump. it was very

relaxing.

>--
>Rowdy Yates
>MCSE 2003, MCSE 2000, MCSA 2003, MCSA 2000, MCP
>Security+, Linux+, CISSP
>Studying for: RSA/CSE
>---
>"Certs? No thanks, I prefer Tic Tac's BITCH!"
>Web: http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
>.

>Fear the experience, fear me the russian computer man who
>can solve any PC issue quicker than you and your best PC
>guy.

yeah, yeah, but do you have any weapons grade plutonium for sale?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>I remember pretending a telemarketer was calling when the school computer
>called the house to say I wasn't in school.

lol!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Rowdy Yates

news:(E-Mail Removed):

> yeah, yeah, but do you have any weapons grade plutonium for sale?

hey, i got some beach front property in wyoming for sale. does that count?