Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > need snooper

need snooper

kathy

Could anyone tell me where I can find free software for monitoring
the
TCP/IP, USB, and RS232 data traffic?

Howard

"kathy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Could anyone tell me where I can find free software for monitoring
> the
> TCP/IP, USB, and RS232 data traffic?

Try searching on Google. This newsgroup discusses C++ language issues.

-Howard

anon

kathy wrote:
> Could anyone tell me where I can find free software for monitoring
> the
> TCP/IP, USB, and RS232 data traffic?

Try Ethereal for TCP/IP. Other I do not know

${spencer}

On Apr 17, 8:06 am, anon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> kathy wrote:
> > Could anyone tell me where I can find free software for monitoring
> > the
> > TCP/IP, USB, and RS232 data traffic?

> Try Ethereal for TCP/IP. Other I do not know

Ethereal is now called wireshark... for some reason.