Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Open Letter to DNC Attendees

OT: Open Letter to DNC Attendees

Ken Briscoe

Dear <Democrat>,

Please get the hell out of my city. You are causing a severe headache re:
traffic. Route 93 is the lifeline of the city, nay, state. It is
irresponsible and downright silly to shut this down so that you may take
your drunken joyrides from bar to stripclub and back unaffected by the
worthless locals. Indeed, some of us peons must conduct business in the city
after 4 pm, thus, you have not only taken happy hour away from many folk,
but productive business meetings as well. The common-folk of Eastern
Massachusetts would like to give you a hearty "F You" to each and every one
of you, but alas, we aren't allowed anywhere near the fricking city to greet
you with our most revered custom.

Yours sincerely,

Ken Briscoe
PO'ed resident

I have to get into the city tonight to visit my friend in the hospital. For
those of you familiar with Boston, here are my options:
Rt 24 North to Rt 93 North, risking massively backed up traffic (LA-like,
I'm sure), not to mention the all-too-real possibility of not even getting
on 93.
93 North, 7 or 8 miles to Exit 18, to Melnea Cass Blvd. Once off the
highway, I may be alright.

OR

Rt 24 North to Rt 93 South
Rt 93 South to Rt 95 North
95 N 15 miles or so to Rt 9 East, in Newton. Rush Hour on 95 is usually only
slightly more pleasant than 93. However, with 93 closed, it should be 100
times worse. Rt 9 is never a walk in the park either.
Once in Boston proper, I should be alright

All in all, I'm looking at a 35 mile ride tonight, which I'm expecting to
take upwards of 2 hours. Thank you, Democrats. I now hate you just as much
as Republicans. Now I have to vote for Nader? Christ.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Ken Briscoe

Addendum:

Visit www.boston04.com to for complete coverage on this national tragedy.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Andy Foster

"Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<snip>
> The common-folk of Eastern
>Massachusetts would like to give you a hearty "F You" to

each and every one
>of you, but alas, we aren't allowed anywhere near the

fricking city to greet
>you with our most revered custom.

Land of the free, and all that...

JaR

Ken Briscoe wrote:

> I have to get into the city tonight to visit my friend in the hospital.

How's Sass doing? Is he going to be okay?

> Thank you, Democrats. I now hate you just as much
> as Republicans. Now I have to vote for Nader? Christ.

You mean you hated them less before? All Pols suck. All Political
parties suck. $Deity, I wish there was a "None of the above" on the ballot.

TechGeekPro

On Jul 26, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

Democrats **** me off!!!

--
Tech "Cartman Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> Dear <Democrat>,

<Snip>

> Thank you, Democrats. I now
> hate you just as much as Republicans. Now I have to vote for Nader?

Don't do that. I did that four years ago and it helped put Bush in office.
I live in Florida, remember.

> Christ.

Don't vote for him, either.

--
Fris "Frisbee 2004!" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

>> Christ.
>
>Don't vote for him, either.

VOTE mohammed the A No 1 prophet (just kidding)...

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Ken Briscoe

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
<snip DNC rant>

I would like to take this opportunity to officially apologize to all the
Democrats that were offended by my letter. I was wrong, and now I freely
admit that. I made some harsh judgements which, as it turns out, were
totally unfounded.

<snip traffic rant>

That 35 mile ride...yeah, it's the quickest I've ever gotten into the
hospital from work. Rt 93 is closed off at Exit 20, which is the Mass Pike
exit, maybe 3 exits or so south of the Fleet Center. Conveniently, I was
able to exit at Exit 18. It seems to be a common misconception that Rt 93 is
"closed." However, it's only closed from Exit 20 all the way up through
Boston to Rt 95. So, since I'm coming from the south, I was able to breeze
right in. At one point, I could see no one ahead of me or behind me. During
rush hour. It was incredible. Thank you, Dems! Go Kerry! Or something.

Anyway, JaR, because you asked (and to anyone else who's interested):

> How's Sass doing? Is he going to be okay?

Not good, and probably not. He's in a coma still, and his neurologist said
again last night that he's still giving him a 1% chance of waking up. He's
had a ventilator tube down his throat for 16 days now, and they're only
supposed to be in for 3 or 4. His temperature and blood pressure have been
too high to do a tracheotomy, but I think they're going to do it anyway
today, regardless, because he's running the risk of getting all kinds of
infections. His brain swelling has gone down some, and they're not really
monitoring it anymore...they seem to think that they've really done all they
can for him, neurologically. It's up to Sass now. They're considering
sending him to Denver to the National Brain Institute, which is probably the
best place in the world for him, but the doctor seems to think that family
and friends are going to play just as big a role in his recovery as any
hospital. So, he might go out there, he might not, I'm not sure yet. Anyway,
no offense if you want to know more, but I simply don't feel like talking
about it anymore today. Sure you understand.

Now, let's go get some work done. Hahahahaha, right.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Consultant

it is real

> On Jul 26, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:
>
> > Dear <Democrat>,
> >
> > Please get the hell out of my city. You are causing a severe headache

> Democrats **** me off!!!
>
> --
> Tech "Cartman Geek" Pro
> MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
> I'm TechGeekPro, and I approved this post.

billyw

might bring a bit of a change to your legal system

news:(E-Mail Removed)...