Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: And I thought I knew how to waste time

OT: And I thought I knew how to waste time

Neil

http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/featu...derman2qt.html

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

Neil wrote:
>And I thought I knew how to waste time

You do. Undisputed expert, AFAIC.

JaR

Neil

babbling on and on again JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Undisputed expert

Finally some recognition....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

TechGeekPro

On Jul 26, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/featu...derman2qt.html

Wow. That must've been a lot of work. My only question though is, why?

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

anonymous

What does this have to do with Training and Certification?

descendum pantorum.

>When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died

peacefully in
>his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his

car.
>.

Doom

You're new here aren't you?

"anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45ea01c47347$e8b9a7d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What does this have to do with Training and Certification?

Neil

babbling on and on again "anonymous"
<(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in news:45ea01c47347
$e8b9a7d0$(E-Mail Removed):

> What does this have to do with Training and Certification?

nothing hence the OT in the subject line

--
Neil MCNGP #30

molsonexpert

"anonymous" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45ea01c47347$e8b9a7d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> What does this have to do with Training and Certification?

What does anything in this forum have to do with training and certification?

steve.

>> What does this have to do with Training and Certification?
>
>nothing hence the OT in the subject line

more importantly what the h*ll does it have to do with
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed) ????

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

TechGeekPro

On Jul 26, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:

> more importantly what the h*ll does it have to do with
> (E-Mail Removed) or (E-Mail Removed) ????

LMAO!!!

--
Tech "Amused Geek" Pro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+