Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD-R Data on standalone player

DVD-R Data on standalone player

RT

HI
Can anyone suggest players which can playback multiple content written
on to DVD-R in the Data DVD format, I should be able to browse folders
and play the desired file.

xeaglecrest@att.net

RT wrote:

> HI
> Can anyone suggest players which can playback multiple content written
> on to DVD-R in the Data DVD format, I should be able to browse folders
> and play the desired file.

Your best bet is to buy a video card for your computer with TV-Out.
That way you will be able to play virtually any file you have.