Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCP Paassport

Reply
Thread Tools

MCP Paassport

 
 
TV
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-24-2004
So what do you do if you never got your email telling you how do login to
the MCP site?

I have no clue on who to call.



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Dale
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-24-2004
Just go to https://partnering.one.microsoft.com...ate/login.aspx and
follow the directions. That's all you need. Of course, other than your
transcript and possibly logos, the site's not good for much.

Dale Preston
MCAD, MCSE, MCDBA

"TV" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> So what do you do if you never got your email telling you how do login to
> the MCP site?
>
> I have no clue on who to call.
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
AQS
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-25-2004
CALL MICROSOFT ITS A FREE PHONE NUMBER!
>-----Original Message-----
>So what do you do if you never got your email telling

you how do login to
>the MCP site?
>
>I have no clue on who to call.
>
>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Dale
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-25-2004
IF HE SHOUTS, HE WON'T HAVE TO USE THE PHONE!

Dale

"AQS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:368401c471de$67195b90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> CALL MICROSOFT ITS A FREE PHONE NUMBER!
> >-----Original Message-----
> >So what do you do if you never got your email telling

> you how do login to
> >the MCP site?
> >
> >I have no clue on who to call.
> >
> >
> >
> >.
> >



 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-25-2004
> I have no clue on who to call.


ghostbusters




 
Reply With Quote
 
TechGeekPro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-25-2004
On Jul 25, 2004 "billyw" blathered:

>> I have no clue on who to call.

>
>
> ghostbusters


Or you could call upon the name of the Lord (pronounced loward), but I'm sure
billyw would disagree.

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
I'm TechGeekPro, and I approved this post.
 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2004
i dont do god


"TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9531BABA7B8D0TechGeekPro@216.196.97.142...
> On Jul 25, 2004 "billyw" blathered:
>
> >> I have no clue on who to call.

> >
> >
> > ghostbusters

>
> Or you could call upon the name of the Lord (pronounced loward), but I'm

sure
> billyw would disagree.
>
> --
> TechGeekPro
> MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
> I'm TechGeekPro, and I approved this post.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2004
babbling on and on again "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> i dont do god


how's your impression of Budha?

--
Neil MCNGP #30
Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died peacefully in
his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
 
Reply With Quote
 
billyw
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2004
if i push my stomach out really hard... so so


"Neil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns953264167115neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248. 16...
> babbling on and on again "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > i dont do god

>
> how's your impression of Budha?
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
>
> When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died peacefully in
> his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.



 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-26-2004
babbling on and on again "billyw" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:u#(E-Mail Removed):

> if i push my stomach out really hard... so so
>


yeah, yeah..."I have the body of a god....Budha"

http://store3.yimg.com/I/wiztees_1797_11524134

--
Neil MCNGP #30
Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died peacefully in
his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
MCP Questions please shetty shetty via .NET 247 ASP .Net 2 07-04-2004 02:43 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
Is MCP via MS Word Office Specialist Possible? John Goodwin Microsoft Certification 1 08-05-2003 11:24 AM
what is mcp cerified Dieter Microsoft Certification 0 06-28-2003 05:09 PM



Advertisments