Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > F/S DMR e 500 H

Reply
Thread Tools

F/S DMR e 500 H

 
 
john339077353@cs.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-12-2007
for sale panasonic dmre500h PAL & NTSC dvd recorder
records & plays pal & ntsc dvd's
BRAND NEW in the box
all regions

please note this deck does not convert from pal to ntsc or ntsc to pal

I am in the USA will ship anywhere

$ 1000.00 plus shipping
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kantica22 @ Nydenempire.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-12-2007

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> for sale panasonic dmre500h PAL & NTSC dvd recorder
> records & plays pal & ntsc dvd's
> BRAND NEW in the box
> all regions
>
> please note this deck does not convert from pal to ntsc or ntsc to pal
>
> I am in the USA will ship anywhere
>
> $ 1000.00 plus shipping


Bullshit, REGINA. You are in the UK, as was Andrew/ Hubby before you. Your
"john heck fake-of-a-fake" Sock Puppet "Pick Up Point" is yes, in the US,
but as already mentioned, is A FAKE. If you were ANY KIND of "Real Person"
(notice I did not say "PersonA" LOL,) and had any kind of GUTS you would
have emailed me your address by now. But then, just like Hubby, you don't
have the Dork needed to do EITHER (+ oh lets say NO DORK to do any of the
Bullshit threats that you have made over the past year, LOL) and so you're
not shall we say exactly "Real"....LOL.

> $ 1000.00 plus shipping


UNDER $500 ANYWHERE ELSE.

why don't you just sell one (PICK ONE) of your non-Existant "19 New Cars" if
you need the money so bad, REGINA? Oh yeah, that's right, that Bullshit no
NO BASIS IN REALITY EITHER LOL.

Poor Little Regina aka Wifey.......her Hubby's money is tickin'
down.......too bad so sad....LOL.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kantica22 @ Nydenempire.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-12-2007

> Bullshit, REGINA. You are in the UK, as was Andrew/ Hubby before you. Your
> "john heck fake-of-a-fake" Sock Puppet "Pick Up Point" is yes, in the US,
> but as already mentioned, is A FAKE. If you were ANY KIND of "Real Person"
> (notice I did not say "PersonA" LOL,) and had any kind of GUTS you would
> have emailed me your address by now. But then, just like Hubby, you don't
> have the Dork needed to do EITHER (+ oh lets say NO DORK to do any of the
> Bullshit threats that you have made over the past year, LOL) and so you're
> not shall we say exactly "Real"....LOL.
>
>> $ 1000.00 plus shipping

>
> UNDER $500 ANYWHERE ELSE.
>
> why don't you just sell one (PICK ONE) of your non-Existant "19 New Cars"
> if
> you need the money so bad, REGINA? Oh yeah, that's right, that Bullshit
> *has*
> NO BASIS IN REALITY EITHER LOL.
>
> Poor Little Regina aka Wifey.......her Hubby's money is tickin'
> down.......too bad so sad....LOL.


Won't someone lend a dime to Wifey?.......Maybe then she'll be able to eat
for another day.....LOL.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Kantica22 @ Nydenempire.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      04-12-2007


and here's the reply that Regina aka "john heck" was TOO AFRAID to post
publcly (LOL):


"What a stoopid mutt you are.
If you werent so ****in stoo[id you would have had my address, why do you
want it so bad anyways? gonna send me flowers ya scrawny little fag?"

LOL.

Geez, for a "fake of a fake god" you have one lousy memory, REGINA aka
"john".....LOL.. You NOW why I want your address.........LOL...and you know
why you're too Chickshit to give it, at least you SHOULD by now. LOL.

hahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

Return-Path: <(E-Mail Removed)>
Received: from aa04.charter.net ([10.20.200.156]) by mtao05.charter.net
(InterMail vM.7.08.02.00 201-2186-121-20061213) with ESMTP
id <(E-Mail Removed) harter.net>
for <(E-Mail Removed)>; Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:34:34 -0400
Received: from imo-d23.mx.aol.com ([205.188.139.137]) by aa04.charter.net
with ESMTP
id <(E-Mail Removed)>
for <(E-Mail Removed)>; Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:34:34 -0400
Received: from http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
by imo-d23.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v38_r8.1.) id 3.cfc.d165d16 (30737)
for <(E-Mail Removed)>; Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:34:18 -0400 (EDT)
From: (E-Mail Removed)
Message-ID: <(E-Mail Removed)>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:34:18 EDT
Subject: Re: F/S DMR e 500 H
To: (E-Mail Removed)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="part1_cfc.d165d16.334fffda_boundary"
X-Mailer: 7.0 for Windows sub 8000
X-Spam-Flag: NO


--part1_cfc.d165d16.334fffda_boundary
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

In a message dated 4/12/2007 5:28:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
(E-Mail Removed) writes:
> Bullshit, REGINA. You are in the UK, as was Andrew/ Hubby before you. Your
> "john heck fake-of-a-fake" Sock Puppet "Pick Up Point" is yes, in the US,
> but as already mentioned, is A FAKE. If you were ANY KIND of "Real Person"
> (notice I did not say "PersonA" LOL,) and had any kind of GUTS you would
> have emailed me your address by now. But then, just like Hubby, you don't
> have the Dork needed to do EITHER (+ oh lets say NO DORK to do any of the
> Bullshit threats that you have made over the past year, LOL) and so you're
> not shall we say exactly "Real"....LOL.


What a stoopid mutt you are.
If you werent so ****in stoo[id you would have had my address, why do you
want it so bad anyways? gonna send me flowers ya scrawny little fag?

--part1_cfc.d165d16.334fffda_boundary
Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">In a message dated 4/12/2007
5:28:4=
0 PM Eastern Daylight Time, (E-Mail Removed) writes: <BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3DCITE style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid;
MARGIN-LEFT=
: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Bullshit, REGINA. You are in
th=
e UK, as was Andrew/ Hubby before you. Your <BR>
"john heck fake-of-a-fake" Sock Puppet "Pick Up Point" is yes, in the US,
<B=
R>
but as already mentioned, is A FAKE. If you were ANY KIND of "Real Person"
<=
BR>
(notice I did not say "PersonA" LOL,) and had any kind of GUTS you would
<BR=
>

have emailed me your address by now. But then, just like Hubby, you don't
<B=
R>
have the Dork needed to do EITHER (+ oh lets say NO DORK to do any of the
<B=
R>
Bullshit threats that you have made over the past year, LOL) and so you're
<=
BR>
not shall we say exactly "Real"....LOL.</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
What a stoopid mutt you are.<BR>
If you werent so ****in stoo[id you would have had my address, why do you
wa=
nt it so bad anyways?&nbsp;&nbsp; gonna send me flowers&nbsp; ya scrawny
lit=
tle fag?</FONT> </HTML>

--part1_cfc.d165d16.334fffda_boundary--


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Panasonic DMR-EH55/DMR-EH65 connection Ikke DVD Video 0 12-19-2006 02:41 PM
PIX log reporting 169.254.126.114/500 dst outside:192.168.100.2/500 hoser Cisco 2 04-15-2005 05:22 PM
Panasonic DMR-E55 & DMR-E85H Joe DVD Video 3 01-03-2005 08:57 PM
stack overflow just because of a double array[500][500]? James C++ 2 11-03-2004 09:05 AM
Panasonic DMR E50EBS AgentXXX DVD Video 0 06-29-2003 05:40 PM



Advertisments