Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Who says you can't get great deals?

Who says you can't get great deals?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

God, I love eBay!

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200100022006>

Rita

George Kerby

On 4/21/07 10:25 PM, in article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), "Rita
Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote:

> God, I love eBay!
>
> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200100022006>
>

> Rita

Says something about the IQ of Nikon owners...

Tony Gartshore

In article <C250D8D8.21E11%(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...

> Says something about the IQ of Nikon owners...

Well; wanabee Nikon owners maybe..

T.
--
Do Binary Tripods have 11 legs ?

Tzortzakakis Dimitrios

? "Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> ?????? ??? ??????
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> God, I love eBay!
>
> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200100022006>
>

> Rita

What I found more interesting is the bid by the same seller for some unused
minox films, does everybody remember minox cameras?

--
Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
major in electrical engineering

Neil Harrington

"Tzortzakakis Dimitrios" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> What I found more interesting is the bid by the same seller for some
> unused
> minox films, does everybody remember minox cameras?

Yep. I think the Minox used a 9.5mm film, perhaps similar to the old Pathe
movie film. Can't imagine there's any of that around that's still good.

Neil