Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > I'm Strong Bad

I'm Strong Bad

Strong Bad

Greetings, party people in the place to be! I am called Strong Bad! Hand
over all your moneys in a paper and or plastic bag. Ladies, form a line to
my left for makeouts. Dudes, form a line to my right for high fives! Like I
said, I'm Strong Bad. I've been described as cool, awesome, hot, video
games, the hottest, and real real hot. Me and my big brother and our The
Cheat pretty much run the show around here, as well as serve as a sort of
multi-purpose criminal element.

Check me out!
http://www.homestarrunner.com/firsttime.html

No, seriously, check me out.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/vcr_sb.html

Sooooo... take a look around.
http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php?page=Strong+Bad

I strongly recommend checking out the Strong Bad E-Mails.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html

And this cartoon's not bad.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/cantsayjob.html

And this game's pretty fun.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/talky2.html

I mean, I played it.

--
I'm Strong Bad, and you don't know it yet, but I'm the reason you're here.

Neil

babbling on and on again Strong Bad <(E-Mail Removed)
(It's_dot_com!)> spewed in news:Xns952E84D7BFD78StrongBad@216.196.97.142:

> Greetings, party people in the place to be!

I know it's you tgp....no sense trying to fool us...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

TechGeekPro

On Jul 22, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

> I know it's you tgp....no sense trying to fool us...

Who? Me? I don't know what you're talking about.

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

Ken Briscoe

> On Jul 22, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
>
> > I know it's you tgp....no sense trying to fool us...

> Who? Me? I don't know what you're talking about.

Lies! All lies!

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

JaR

Strong Bad wrote:

> Greetings, party people in the place to be! I am called Strong Bad! Hand
> over all your moneys in a paper and or plastic bag. Ladies, form a line to
> my left for makeouts. Dudes, form a line to my right for high fives! Like I
> said, I'm Strong Bad. I've been described as cool, awesome, hot, video
> games, the hottest, and real real hot. Me and my big brother and our The
> Cheat pretty much run the show around here, as well as serve as a sort of
> multi-purpose criminal element.

And your point would be......?

JaR
Waiting Thug

TechGeekPro

On Jul 22, 2004 "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

> Lies! All lies!

I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, and you can't prove anything!

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

TechGeekPro

On Jul 22, 2004 "JaR" blathered:

> Strong Bad wrote:
>
>> Greetings, party people in the place to be! I am called Strong Bad!
>> Hand over all your moneys in a paper and or plastic bag. Ladies, form a
>> line to my left for makeouts. Dudes, form a line to my right for high
>> fives! Like I said, I'm Strong Bad. I've been described as cool,
>> awesome, hot, video games, the hottest, and real real hot. Me and my
>> big brother and our The Cheat pretty much run the show around here, as
>> well as serve as a sort of multi-purpose criminal element.
>>

> And your point would be......?

BUH! DUH! FUH! Strong Bad is on point!

--
TechGeekPro