Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Two-fer!

OT: Two-fer!

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

I am proud to announce the posthumous confirmation of the coveted MCNGP
certification to two new members:

Samwise, MCNGP #37
Douglas Adams, MCNGP #42

Samwise was adopted from Kerpal himself, by our own JaR, after a nasty
incident with a girl kicking him. JaR nurtured Samwise back to health, and
taught him well the ways of the MCNGP. Alas, Samwise passed on to the great
doggie park in the sky before JaR could teach him to type A S S F U C K E R
with his paws. Welcome aboard, Samwise, and chase some rabbits up there.

Douglas Adams goes without saying. If you're an MCNGP and don't know who
this person was, I wouldn't admit to it, lest you be shunned by the others.
Word is that Douglas is working on his latest novel in the afterlife
entitled "The MCNGP Guide to USENET" and will be published as soon as he can
find someone to channel to.

Needless to say, Fed Ex does not deliver to the afterlife, so we're saving a
bundle on the welcome kits here.

--
Fris "They're on back-order anyway" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Neil

babbling on and on again FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Samwise, MCNGP #37
> Douglas Adams, MCNGP #42

awesome company

--
Neil MCNGP #30

|>> Samwise, MCNGP #37
>> Douglas Adams, MCNGP #42

>awesome company

the best

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Politician Spock wrote:
> Do we have to make Haley Joel Osment an MCNGP before he can help us
> out?

owch

Politician Spock

Do we have to make Haley Joel Osment an MCNGP before he can help us out?

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

news:(E-Mail Removed)...