Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: OT: PC use is dangerous

Re: OT: PC use is dangerous

Neil

babbling on and on again "Doom" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in news:eX9w9t
$(E-Mail Removed):

> We're all in danger. Especially Neil.

HAH! DVT, least of my worries. Personaly I think that what will kill me
is
goingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggg
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggg
ggggggggggggggggggggg &AT@^^^^NO CARRIER

Messaging and GCC - "use of `mktemp' is dangerous" warning Brendan C Programming 6 05-02-2006 05:16 PM
using wireless router default encryption keys, dangerous? none Wireless Networking 2 03-04-2006 02:49 PM
OT: PC use is dangerous Doom MCSE 8 07-22-2004 11:45 PM
Re: PC use is dangerous =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 0 07-22-2004 03:10 PM
Newbie with a 1602 - a dangerous combination Simon Telrenner Cisco 2 10-16-2003 07:06 AM

Advertisments