Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What if Fuji doubled the sensor size?

What if Fuji doubled the sensor size?

Alfred Molon

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,

> >> tiny sensors with lots of noise. They're nice and cheap but take lousy
> >> pictures.

> >Have you ever used one?

> one what?
>
> I own an olympus P&S and the fact that you snipped all mention of olympus
> P&S cameras out of the what I quoted in order to take my reply out of context
> hasn't been lost on me.
>
> My kodak 1.5mp took better pictures than my olympus 7mp stylus 710. The
> latter is fine for outdoor pictures, but forget about taking indoor pictures
> unless you like really noisy pictures.

So you have never used an 8080, E10 or E20, but still claim they have
lots of noise. The stylus 710 is a different camera.
--

Alfred Molon

AZ Nomad

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 07:43:43 +0200, Alfred Molon <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
>(E-Mail Removed) says...

>> >Have you ever used one?

>> one what?
>>
>> I own an olympus P&S and the fact that you snipped all mention of olympus
>> P&S cameras out of the what I quoted in order to take my reply out of context
>> hasn't been lost on me.
>>
>> My kodak 1.5mp took better pictures than my olympus 7mp stylus 710. The
>> latter is fine for outdoor pictures, but forget about taking indoor pictures
>> unless you like really noisy pictures.

>So you have never used an 8080, E10 or E20, but still claim they have
>lots of noise. The stylus 710 is a different camera.

Yes, but the thread before it was edited to take my reply out of context
mentioned olympus' cheap P&S cameras. It was to that I was replying.