Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > What version of TestKing right now for 70-270?

What version of TestKing right now for 70-270?

TechGeekPro

On Jul 22, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:

> and I don't see those dead people anymore either!

Did you quit hearing those voices?

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

TechGeekPro

On Jul 22, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

> See, now that could be your problem. You shouldn't neglect these things

She's right ya know. I quit taking my meds about a year ago.
I haven't been right since.

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

>The strangest thing. I was just checking the alt.test group on another
>swerver, and guess what?
>
>That's right, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) was seen over there too.
>
>Popular e-mail addy, that (E-Mail Removed) is. I bet his
>inbox is full all the time.

shame it's not a gmail addy!

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>> and I don't see those dead people anymore either!
>
>Did you quit hearing those voices?

Voices? you mean my friends....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>Damnit!
>
>You could have at least given Samwise and Douglas Adams their Welcome Kits
>first!

oh damn, damn, damn...I messed up again.... Mother is that you....

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

TechGeekPro

On Jul 22, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:

> Voices? you mean my friends....

Uh... yeah... your "friends", right.

*tgp steps slooowly away*

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

TechGeekPro

On Jul 22, 2004 "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" blathered:

> oh damn, damn, damn...I messed up again.... Mother is that you....

Walk toward the light... walk toward the light... walk toward the light...

--
TechGeekPro
MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

JaR

Politician Spock wrote:

>>and I don't see those dead people anymore either!
>>
>>Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> Damnit!
>
> You could have at least given Samwise and Douglas Adams their Welcome Kits
> first!

Selfish. Just plain selfish. Oughtta be ashamed!

JaR

Politician Spock

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> I'm off the meds now....

> >... he's feeling *much* better now.

> and I don't see those dead people anymore either!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Damnit!

You could have at least given Samwise and Douglas Adams their Welcome Kits
first!

--
Politician Spock
Thug #24601

reshil9 reshil9 is offline
Junior Member

I have Testking new one I can give it
just mail me (E-Mail Removed)

"amy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsiFLc.13$(E-Mail Removed) rs.com...
> I'll take 70-270 test soon, could anyone tell me what is the newest

version
> of TestKing for this test? Thanks!
>
> Amy
> A+