Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Digital Infrared Photography Competition February Winner and GrandPrize Winner

Digital Infrared Photography Competition February Winner and GrandPrize Winner

Wayne J. Cosshall

Hi all,

We have selected the February infrared photography competition winner
and the Grand Prize Winner:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=946

Congratulations to the winner, to the other monthly winners and to all
the finalists. We have been amazed by the great quality of the IR work
submitted and honored that photographers with such great talent have
chosen to enter.

Cheers,

Wayne
--
Wayne J. Cosshall
Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography

Unclaimed Mysteries

Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have selected the February infrared photography competition winner
> and the Grand Prize Winner:
> http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=946

I'd like to thank all the good people I had to crush in order to get to
the middle.

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net
Keep your head and arms inside The Mixer at all times.

Annika1980

On Apr 13, 3:21 am, "Wayne J. Cosshall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have selected the February infrared photography competition winner
> and the Grand Prize Winner:http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=946

Please keep us abreast of the next digital infrared competition.

-Annika ----> Totally Infrared !!!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/76677830