Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Willling to set up a FAQ of VoIP

Willling to set up a FAQ of VoIP

Telecomchinasourcing.com

hello everyone,

After I make a search, I could only find the http://www.dslreports.com/faq/voip
is a small useful FAQ, but too many things are not included. So I
want
to setup one.

Is there any body know where should I start? is there any basic?

Please give me some suggestion.

www.telecomchinasourcing.com

Tim

Telecomchinasourcing.com wrote:
> hello everyone,
>
> After I make a search, I could only find the http://www.dslreports.com/faq/voip
> is a small useful FAQ, but too many things are not included. So I
> want
> to setup one.

http://www.voip-info.org is very comprehensive.

Tim

Telecomchinasourcing.com

On 4月20日, 下午8时28分, Tim <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Telecomchinasourcing.com wrote:
> > hello everyone,

> > After I make a search, I could only find thehttp://www.dslreports.com/faq/voip
> > is a small useful FAQ, but too many things are not included. So I
> > want
> > to setup one.

> http://www.voip-info.orgis very comprehensive.
>
> Tim

Yes, voip-info.org is very comprehensive. but I can't find any useful
information such as how to set up a voip network for call shop, how to
use an fxo gateway generally. That will be my main work.

Hawk