Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Best for UK calls

Best for UK calls

Phil

Have no landline and have a ata/router. Currently with sipdiscount and
sipgate I think. Notice they now charge 1p for landline calls.

I remember seeing a service that gives you 300 mins for free per week for 3
months after you top up???

If someone can remind me of this company, can you tell me what the minimum 3
monthly top up must be???

Or any other IP companies that can help, just want UK landline calls cheap,
and occasional 0870 calls?

Thanks in advance.

Jono

Phil expressed precisely :
> Have no landline and have a ata/router. Currently with sipdiscount and
> sipgate I think. Notice they now charge 1p for landline calls.
>
> I remember seeing a service that gives you 300 mins for free per week for 3
> months after you top up???
>
> If someone can remind me of this company, can you tell me what the minimum 3
> monthly top up must be???
>
> Or any other IP companies that can help, just want UK landline calls cheap,
> and occasional 0870 calls?
>
> Thanks in advance.

http://www.voipcheap.com/en/index.html
http://www.internetcalls.com/en/index.html

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Jono wrote:
> Phil expressed precisely :
>> Have no landline and have a ata/router. Currently with sipdiscount
>> and sipgate I think. Notice they now charge 1p for landline calls.
>>
>> I remember seeing a service that gives you 300 mins for free per
>> week for 3 months after you top up???
>>
>> If someone can remind me of this company, can you tell me what the
>> minimum 3 monthly top up must be???
>>
>> Or any other IP companies that can help, just want UK landline calls
>> cheap, and occasional 0870 calls?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.

> http://www.voipcheap.com/en/index.html
> http://www.internetcalls.com/en/index.html