Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Linking 2 asterisk servers

Linking 2 asterisk servers

Matt

Sometime ago I remember seeing a tutorial on linking 2 asterisk
together.

I thought the tutorial was based around freepbx, but I can't find it
any more!

Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Cheers

Matthew

Gordon Henderson

In article <(E-Mail Removed) om>,
Matt <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Sometime ago I remember seeing a tutorial on linking 2 asterisk
>together.
>
>I thought the tutorial was based around freepbx, but I can't find it
>any more!
>
>Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Not FreePBX, but ...

http://astrecipes.net/index.php?n=204

Gordon

Desk Rabbit

Matt wrote:
> Sometime ago I remember seeing a tutorial on linking 2 asterisk
> together.
>
> I thought the tutorial was based around freepbx, but I can't find it
> any more!
>
> Can anyone point me in the correct direction?
>
> Cheers
>
> Matthew

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index....rvers#comments

http://www.freepbx.org/2006/10/26/co...ines-together/

Google is great init?

Matt

On Apr 12, 9:21 am, Desk Rabbit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Matt wrote:
> > Sometime ago I remember seeing a tutorial on linking 2 asterisk
> > together.

> > I thought the tutorial was based around freepbx, but I can't find it
> > any more!

> > Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

> > Cheers

> > Matthew

> http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index....0-%20dual%20se...
>
> http://www.freepbx.org/2006/10/26/co...x-machines-tog...
>
> Google is great init?

Cheers - thats the one.....

I googled for linking, joining but not connecting.....

Many thanks

Matt

Desk Rabbit

Matt wrote:
> On Apr 12, 9:21 am, Desk Rabbit <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Matt wrote:
>>> Sometime ago I remember seeing a tutorial on linking 2 asterisk
>>> together.
>>> I thought the tutorial was based around freepbx, but I can't find it
>>> any more!
>>> Can anyone point me in the correct direction?
>>> Cheers
>>> Matthew

>> http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index....0-%20dual%20se...
>>
>> http://www.freepbx.org/2006/10/26/co...x-machines-tog...
>>
>> Google is great init?

> Cheers - thats the one.....
>
> I googled for linking, joining but not connecting.....
>
> Many thanks
>

> Matt

The term I used was linking freepbx servers