Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Does a solution exist?

Does a solution exist?

Charlie (InterVoIP)

I have spent the past three months, without success, looking for this
solution. Does it exists as I can only find ones using Asterix pbx
for self termination.

I wish to start my own sip server and billing which uses other sip
provider voip. Certain calls destinations would be routed through
certain sip providers. These could be changed online. I have good
knowledge but I am no expert so I reasonably easy solution would be
preferable. Also self hosting rather than hosted would be better.
Thanks