Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Vonage Outage in Canada (or N/A)?

Vonage Outage in Canada (or N/A)?

Spam Catcher

Looks like there is a major Vonage outage. Web Control Panel doesn't work,
and neither does my phone.

Other people on VonageForums have also reported similar issues.

Geez, VoIP isn't something that should go out - I know it's still in it's
infancy, but this isn't the way to run a VoIP company.

Not to mention, took me 30 minutes to get through to tech support......

Bob M

Spam Catcher wrote:
> Looks like there is a major Vonage outage. Web Control Panel doesn't work,
> and neither does my phone.
>
> Other people on VonageForums have also reported similar issues.
>
> Geez, VoIP isn't something that should go out - I know it's still in it's
> infancy, but this isn't the way to run a VoIP company.
>
> Not to mention, took me 30 minutes to get through to tech support......

Well you have Vonage. You can expect poor service and a long wait on
hold for customer service before their system hangs up on you. VOIP is
good but not with Vonage. Run away as fast as you can and find another
VOIP company. I've had Vonage and the best thing I did was to run away
from it.

Bob

Re: Vonage question - multiple sockets on vonage Graham. UK VOIP 1 02-11-2010 07:49 PM
Re: Vonage question - multiple sockets on vonage Gordon Henderson UK VOIP 0 02-11-2010 03:01 PM
power outage- can I get around it? cconnell_1@lycos.com Cisco 6 06-16-2005 07:02 AM
Vonage outage Baby Peanut VOIP 1 09-25-2004 03:59 AM
Vonage in Canada Staffing VOIP 2 09-29-2003 01:16 PM

Advertisments