Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > acronis 9.0

acronis 9.0

joannandbob@sbcglobal.net

i installed acronis 9.0 and it did something to my start sequece. i
used add/remove to
remove it, but the changes remain. used search for acronis and a lot
of files remain.
how do i get back to normal start? i have xp home sp2.

meerkat

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>i installed acronis 9.0 and it did something to my start sequece. i
> used add/remove to
> remove it, but the changes remain. used search for acronis and a lot
> of files remain.
> how do i get back to normal start? i have xp home sp2.

D\load and install CCleaner.
http://www.ccleaner.com/download/

Run it and click on Issues.
Tick all items.
Analyse.
Untick everything except the Acronis items.
Fix, but choose to save Registry changes.

That will delete all Acronis entries from the Registry.

bw..

ellis_jay

> i installed acronis 9.0 and it did something to my start sequece. i
> used add/remove to
> remove it, but the changes remain. used search for acronis and a lot
> of files remain.
> how do i get back to normal start? i have xp home sp2.

When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do
not welcome witnesses. In fact, they come to believe the witness causes
the trouble. ___John Steinbeck

Ellis_Jay