Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > hair cut on the mornington peninsula

hair cut on the mornington peninsula

naafi

I know just the place. Further down the peninsula past Hastings is Crib
Point which is home to the Naval Base HMAS Cerberus. You couldn't ask for a
sharper cut from trained military barbers. Cheap to. I recommend you try
their Number One's, you'll be the coolest kid in town.

"jils" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:46329b73$0$11385$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for an
> excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria, australia!
> someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

jils

Parko wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:55:13 +1000, jils wrote:
>
>> here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for an
>> excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria, australia!
>> someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

> Hmmmmm
> I used to work in Rosebud 6 years ago , Onyx Hair
> Salon or some variation thereof, seemed OK.

"seemed ok" ? <shriek>
i need to hear about a place that has provided the best cut in living
memory ...

Parko

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:18:50 +1000, jils wrote:

> Parko wrote:
>> On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:55:13 +1000, jils wrote:
>>
>>> here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for an
>>> excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria, australia!
>>> someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

>> Hmmmmm
>> I used to work in Rosebud 6 years ago , Onyx Hair
>> Salon or some variation thereof, seemed OK.
>>

> "seemed ok" ? <shriek>
> i need to hear about a place that has provided the best cut in living
> memory ...

Hey, I'm a bloke, *every* woman's hairstyle is bueat. BTW the little
lady's bueaty therapist moved to Qld. The horror...

--
To err err err is Molly Meldrum,to moo bovine.

ziggy

jils <(E-Mail Removed)> carefully scribbled news:4632b85c$0$20287
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Old Gringo wrote:
>> On Or About Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:55:13 +1000, Without Any Hesitation
>> Or Thinking Twice, jils Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
>> Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>>
>>> here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for
>>> an excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria,
>>> australia! someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

>> http://tinyurl.com/yrarlm

> yep, thanks, already been there. looking for a personal
> recommendation, not a list of available hairdressers. you blokes just
> don't understand the trauma behind finding a new hairdresser. it's a
> female thing, up there with finding a new doctor and a new dentist when
> you move house!

Go to the local Supermarket or large store and spot a lady with well cut
hair and ask her where she goes...Works, I've done it. ~;0)

Old Gringo

On Or About Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:58:34 +1000, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, jils Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

> Old Gringo wrote:
>> On Or About Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:55:13 +1000, Without Any Hesitation
>> Or Thinking Twice, jils Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
>> Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
>>
>>> here's a test for the 24 hour helpdesk. i need a recommendation for
>>> an excellent hairdresser on the mornington peninsula, victoria,
>>> australia! someone for whom cutting is a specialty.

>> http://tinyurl.com/yrarlm

> yep, thanks, already been there. looking for a personal
> recommendation, not a list of available hairdressers. you blokes just
> don't understand the trauma behind finding a new hairdresser. it's a
> female thing, up there with finding a new doctor and a new dentist when
> you move house!

KMRAA
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

jils

ziggy wrote:

> Go to the local Supermarket or large store and spot a lady with well cut
> hair and ask her where she goes...Works, I've done it. ~;0)

i've thought of that, scary part is i haven't seen one to ask yet!

jils

Parko wrote:

> Hey, I'm a bloke, *every* woman's hairstyle is bueat. BTW the little
> lady's bueaty therapist moved to Qld. The horror...

see, you understand!! she has my sympathy ...

WhzzKdd

"jils" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4633cb47$0$27682$(E-Mail Removed) u...
> ziggy wrote:
>

>> Go to the local Supermarket or large store and spot a lady with well cut
>> hair and ask her where she goes...Works, I've done it. ~;0)

> i've thought of that, scary part is i haven't seen one to ask yet!

LOL!!! Sounds like MY neighborhood <g.

ziggy

jils <(E-Mail Removed)> carefully scribbled
news:4633cb47$0$27682$(E-Mail Removed) u:

> ziggy wrote:
>

>> Go to the local Supermarket or large store and spot a lady with well
>> cut hair and ask her where she goes...Works, I've done it. ~;0)

> i've thought of that, scary part is i haven't seen one to ask yet!

Oh dear, maybe best to travel to the next large town then. You could end
up getting a reputation, staring at women all the time lol