Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Worth Reading

Worth Reading

david.buckner79@gmail.com

Tremendous material on network security, firewall technologies and
Cisco PIX firewall is available to enhance your knowledge in the
relevant area of study. You will surely not want to miss it!!

http://www.it-techexperts.com/CISCO/CCSP/CCSP.asp

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

> Tremendous material on network security, firewall technologies and
> Cisco PIX firewall is available to enhance your knowledge in the
> relevant area of study. You will surely not want to miss it!!
>

> http://www.****.com/CISCO/CCSP/CCSP.asp

Hey you ****ing doofus, where do you get all those squiggly lines?

Mara

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:13:03 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

<snip>
>Hey you ****ing doofus, where do you get all those squiggly lines?

Well, look at the bright side. Your reply proved that my gmail filter in Agent
works, as I didn't see the original.

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

William Poaster

On or about Friday 27 Apr 2007 1:04 pm, Mara issued this message:

> On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:13:03 -0400, Rôgêr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>>Hey you ****ing doofus, where do you get all those squiggly lines?

> Well, look at the bright side. Your reply proved that my gmail filter in Agent
> works, as I didn't see the original.

There's a growing tendency in some groups, of people filtering gmail &
googlegroups users. Some are even filtering Outhouse Excess users too. It
certainly cuts the sig to noise ratio down.

--
M$ Fista, or as it's now known ME-II
Install Fista in TWO minutes!

Whiskers

On 2007-04-27, William Poaster <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On or about Friday 27 Apr 2007 1:04 pm, Mara issued this message:
>
>> On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:13:03 -0400, Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>>Hey you ****ing doofus, where do you get all those squiggly lines?

>> Well, look at the bright side. Your reply proved that my gmail filter in Agent
>> works, as I didn't see the original.

> There's a growing tendency in some groups, of people filtering gmail &
> googlegroups users. Some are even filtering Outhouse Excess users too. It
> certainly cuts the sig to noise ratio down.

The original post didn't make it past Individual.net's spam filters; being
mult-posted to several groups at the same time would have that result.
Other NSPs may well have similar measures in place.

--
-- Whiskers

Worth Reading david.buckner79@gmail.com Cisco 0 04-27-2007 09:27 AM
Worth Reading david.buckner79@gmail.com Cisco 0 04-27-2007 09:26 AM
FINALLY AN E-BAY INSTRUCTORS E-BOOK THAT IS WORTH READING! ed Computer Support 5 11-01-2006 11:55 PM
books worth reading buda C Programming 9 08-12-2004 01:34 PM
Re: This email is worth reading it could change you life..... Mcploppy Digital Photography 4 08-01-2003 11:05 PM

Advertisments