Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE & MCDBA

MCSE & MCDBA

O.A.

Hi GUYS,

Well, I am student in college, and I am 19 yrs old.
I don't have enough money to take the microsoft exam, i
run out my saving money. I cant do the exam for
microsoft.
anyone can give a microsoft test voucher to take my exams.

thanks guys

A. O.

nerd32768

"O.A." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:151901c46f37$d7305590$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hi GUYS,
>
> Well, I am student in college, and I am 19 yrs old.
> I don't have enough money to take the microsoft exam, i
> run out my saving money. I cant do the exam for
> microsoft.
> anyone can give a microsoft test voucher to take my exams.
>

> thanks guys
>
> A. O.

too bad

O.A.

what can i do then,!

recommend it.
>.

=?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=

rustydog wrote:
> "O.A." wrote:
>
>> anyone can give a microsoft test voucher to take my exams.

> Vouchers are rubbish at taking exams, I wouldn't recommend it.

I can vouch for that.

O.A.

WHAT CAN I DO !
TO TAKE THE EXAMS

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Perhaps re-read his response and get the joke?

O.A. wrote:
> what can i do then,!

A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R

Consultant

register for them then drive to the testing center. be sure to arrive a few
minutes early

"O.A." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:161201c46f3b$59b2cc20$(E-Mail Removed)...

> WHAT CAN I DO !
> TO TAKE THE EXAMS

nerd32768

> WHAT CAN I DO !
> TO TAKE THE EXAMS

You can not take the exams unless you pay for them. If you can not afford to
even pay for the exams, how do you plan to pay for study materials, more
computers, books, etc...?

O.A.

Not crazy. I can do it. But then, I call myself ESCAPER!

the test over the phone with him and he'll tell you your
score at the end, heck he might even bump it up if he's
feeling lucky. Saves a lot of money this way.