Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > AOL Kaspersky crashes Vista.

AOL Kaspersky crashes Vista.

William Poaster

On or about Wednesday 25 Apr 2007 8:58 pm, Aardvark issued this message:

>>> AOHell & Fista, what a combination! <snort>
>>>

>> You ask for help and this is what you get. Some people in this NG are
>> trifling.

> LOL yeah. How right you are.

He should know, DooInane Arnold's one of the trifling. After all, he's just a
troll who's been whacked in virtually every ng he's been in. Oh yeah, you may
find he claims to use linux too, funny he knows next to sod all about it.

--
M$ Fista, or as it's now known ME-II
Install Fista in TWO minutes!

Mr. Arnold

"William Poaster" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...

>>> You ask for help and this is what you get. Some people in this NG are
>>> trifling.

>> LOL yeah. How right you are.
>>

> He should know, DooInane Arnold's one of the trifling. After all, he's
> just a
> troll who's been whacked in virtually every ng he's been in. Oh yeah, you
> may
> find he claims to use linux too, funny he knows next to sod all about it.

Sir Billy Poaster is a *clown*. I only frequent 7 NG(s) and I have not seen
this *clown* in any of them, except for this one and a Suse NG. In other
words, I am being impersonated if this *clown* thinks he has seen me posting
in other NG(s). And to top it all off, he is nothing but a pussy plonk and
runner that will pussy plonk and run on his mother if she objects to what he
is saying.

I'll bet his mother is not using Linux.

Mr. Arnold

One other thing, I have seen this *clown* post in the Suse NG as infrequent
as that is and he is worthless.