Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > RE:Bose Radio/Music System 30 Day Home Trial?

RE:Bose Radio/Music System 30 Day Home Trial?

Heidy

Bose claim to be the leaders in sound currently I am trialing their Home
Music Centre /Radio it plays mp3 as well the sound is amazing
RE:Bose Radio/Music System 30 Day Home Trial?

The price is shocking at over 600 Euros,£290-00 Uk sterling
I was lied to by the Sales Rep who said it was made in USA

Its made in Mexico and other parts of it in China,

It has won consumer Best Buy Awards,I think its only available from bose
directly not in the shops I could be wrong on this.

You can connect it to you TV aswell.

The unit itself is very heavy for the size.

On Value for Money Issues I will have do some more comparison shopping
Any know what brand beat Bose?

Heidy

David Matthew Wood

In article <462f41df$0$13538$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Heidy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Bose claim to be the leaders in sound currently I am trialing their Home
> Music Centre /Radio it plays mp3 as well the sound is amazing
> RE:Bose Radio/Music System 30 Day Home Trial?
>

> The price is shocking at over 600 Euros,£290-00 Uk sterling
> I was lied to by the Sales Rep who said it was made in USA
>
> Its made in Mexico and other parts of it in China,
>
> It has won consumer Best Buy Awards,I think its only available from bose
> directly not in the shops I could be wrong on this.
>
> You can connect it to you TV aswell.
>
> The unit itself is very heavy for the size.
>
> On Value for Money Issues I will have do some more comparison shopping
> Any know what brand beat Bose?
>

> Heidy

You're kidding, right?

Heidy

David Matthew Wood wrote:
> In article <462f41df$0$13538$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Heidy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Bose claim to be the leaders in sound currently I am trialing their Home
>> Music Centre /Radio it plays mp3 as well the sound is amazing
>> RE:Bose Radio/Music System 30 Day Home Trial?
>>

>> The price is shocking at over 600 Euros,£290-00 Uk sterling
>> I was lied to by the Sales Rep who said it was made in USA
>>
>> Its made in Mexico and other parts of it in China,
>>
>> It has won consumer Best Buy Awards,I think its only available from bose
>> directly not in the shops I could be wrong on this.
>>
>> You can connect it to you TV aswell.
>>
>> The unit itself is very heavy for the size.
>>
>> On Value for Money Issues I will have do some more comparison shopping
>> Any know what brand beat Bose?
>>

>> Heidy

> You're kidding, right?

No check

www.bose.co.uk

Bose Music Wave System see that unit its the one I am testing

thanatoid

Heidy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:462f41df$0$13538$(E-Mail Removed):

> Bose claim to be the leaders in sound currently I am
> trialing their Home Music Centre /Radio it plays mp3 as
> well the sound is amazing RE:Bose Radio/Music System 30 Day
> Home Trial?
>

> The price is shocking at over 600 Euros,£290-00 Uk sterling
> I was lied to by the Sales Rep who said it was made in USA
>
> Its made in Mexico and other parts of it in China,
>
> It has won consumer Best Buy Awards,I think its only
> available from bose directly not in the shops I could be
> wrong on this.
>
> You can connect it to you TV aswell.

"to you TV aswell" ????

> The unit itself is very heavy for the size.
>
> On Value for Money Issues I will have do some more
> comparison shopping Any know what brand beat Bose?
>

> Heidy

Heidi dear, go and buy three of those for the various rooms in
your house and enjoy eternal German-invented bliss, like in the
ovens (look it up).

And PLEASE stop posting to ask about whatever happens to pop
into your underdeveloped brain. This is NOT your personal
counseling group (which I think you could use, BTW). Some
English classes may not hurt either.

thanatoid

Heidy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:462f9521$0$16321$(E-Mail Removed):

> David Matthew Wood wrote:
>> In article <462f41df$0$13538$(E-Mail Removed)>,
>> Heidy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Bose claim to be the leaders in sound currently I am
>>> trialing their Home Music Centre /Radio it plays mp3 as
>>> well the sound is amazing RE:Bose Radio/Music System 30
>>> Day Home Trial?
>>>

>>> The price is shocking at over 600 Euros,£290-00 Uk
>>> sterling I was lied to by the Sales Rep who said it was
>>> made in USA
>>>
>>> Its made in Mexico and other parts of it in China,
>>>
>>> It has won consumer Best Buy Awards,I think its only
>>> available from bose directly not in the shops I could be
>>> wrong on this.
>>>
>>> You can connect it to you TV aswell.
>>>
>>> The unit itself is very heavy for the size.
>>>
>>> On Value for Money Issues I will have do some more
>>> comparison shopping Any know what brand beat Bose?
>>>

>>> Heidy

>> You're kidding, right?

> No check
>
> www.bose.co.uk
>
> Bose Music Wave System see that unit its the one I am
> testing

Not only is she smart, she has a good sense of humor and irony!

Heidi - in spite of myself I can't help responding - the only
bigger ripoff than the Wave are the 2.1, 4.1, 5.1, and the soon-
to come 7.2.1 and 15.5.3 systems with 1.5" speakers - all of
which those jerks at Bose are pretty much responsible for.

Heidy

--

what you recommend instead brandwise that is just as good as Bose Wave?
is their a copycat version on the market?

Heidy

Heidy

thanatoid wrote:
> Heidy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:462f41df$0$13538$(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Bose claim to be the leaders in sound currently I am
>> trialing their Home Music Centre /Radio it plays mp3 as
>> well the sound is amazing RE:Bose Radio/Music System 30 Day
>> Home Trial?
>>

>> The price is shocking at over 600 Euros,£290-00 Uk sterling
>> I was lied to by the Sales Rep who said it was made in USA
>>
>> Its made in Mexico and other parts of it in China,
>>
>> It has won consumer Best Buy Awards,I think its only
>> available from bose directly not in the shops I could be
>> wrong on this.
>>
>> You can connect it to you TV aswell.

> "to you TV aswell" ????
>
>> The unit itself is very heavy for the size.
>>
>> On Value for Money Issues I will have do some more
>> comparison shopping Any know what brand beat Bose?
>>

>> Heidy

> Heidi dear, go and buy three of those for the various rooms in
> your house and enjoy eternal German-invented bliss, like in the
> ovens (look it up).
>
> And PLEASE stop posting to ask about whatever happens to pop
> into your underdeveloped brain. This is NOT your personal
> counseling group (which I think you could use, BTW). Some
> English classes may not hurt either.

what you on Thanathoid Paxil Superstrenght and prunes for the constipation?

Heidy

Evan Platt

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:46:17 +0100, Heidy
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> You're kidding, right?

>No check
>
>www.bose.co.uk
>
>Bose Music Wave System see that unit its the one I am testing

<WHOOSH>

David Matthew Wood

In article <462f9521$0$16321$(E-Mail Removed)>,
Heidy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> David Matthew Wood wrote:
> > In article <462f41df$0$13538$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > Heidy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >> Bose claim to be the leaders in sound currently I am trialing their Home
> >> Music Centre /Radio it plays mp3 as well the sound is amazing
> >> RE:Bose Radio/Music System 30 Day Home Trial?
> >>

> >> The price is shocking at over 600 Euros,£290-00 Uk sterling
> >> I was lied to by the Sales Rep who said it was made in USA
> >>
> >> Its made in Mexico and other parts of it in China,
> >>
> >> It has won consumer Best Buy Awards,I think its only available from bose
> >> directly not in the shops I could be wrong on this.
> >>
> >> You can connect it to you TV aswell.
> >>
> >> The unit itself is very heavy for the size.
> >>
> >> On Value for Money Issues I will have do some more comparison shopping
> >> Any know what brand beat Bose?
> >>

> >> Heidy

> > You're kidding, right?

> No check
>
> www.bose.co.uk
>
> Bose Music Wave System see that unit its the one I am testing

I meant sound quality. Every time I am subjected to anything Bose, my
ears feel like they're bleeding. No real deep lows, no extreme highs,
very poor (if any) real midrange, and the "fake" highs are very harsh
sounding and hurt my ears. Oh, not to mention that Bose apparently
doesn't seem to believe in proper stereo imaging, either.

Then there is the price.

I can go down to my local Radio Shack, pick up a cheap receiver with
built in amps, and the cheapest bookshelf speakers they have, for less
than the price of anything made by Bose. Sure it's crap, but at least
it won't make my ears bleed.

David Matthew Wood

> Not only is she smart, she has a good sense of humor and irony!
>
> Heidi - in spite of myself I can't help responding - the only
> bigger ripoff than the Wave are the 2.1, 4.1, 5.1, and the soon-
> to come 7.2.1 and 15.5.3 systems with 1.5" speakers - all of
> which those jerks at Bose are pretty much responsible for.

No highs, no lows. Must be Bose.