Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > We are all doomed

We are all doomed

Hugh Jarse

We are all viable targets! Our elected leaders support the murder of their
muslim brothers and sisters in Iraq! We will all pay the price!
Allah is great!

olfart

"Hugh Jarse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:f0g6ms$he5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> We are all viable targets! Our elected leaders support the murder of their
> muslim brothers and sisters in Iraq! We will all pay the price!
> Allah is great!

Towelheads eat feces

Daave

Hugh Jarse wrote:
> We are all viable targets! Our elected leaders support the murder of
> their muslim brothers and sisters in Iraq! We will all pay the price!
> Allah is great!

Allah peanut butter sandwiches.

ian field

"Hugh Jarse" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:f0g6ms$he5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> We are all viable targets! Our elected leaders support the murder of their
> muslim brothers and sisters in Iraq! We will all pay the price!
> Allah is great!

Is J'arse French?